Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,731   Online: 998

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris,

Just sent you a PM. Unfortunately, two people who we reserved for the list have not yet given me their mailing addresses. We should probably have launched the cameras by now and just waited for the commitment and addresses, but count yourself in. I will update the list later tonight.

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To All:

Thanks for your patience! Here's an update:

In my never-ending stupidity, I almost sent out a camera with an awful light light leak. This would have amused no-one (except, perhaps, Mr. Nanian ).

So after shooting two rolls last week to confirm that both cameras were okay, one of them had to be tossed, and a suitable replacement has been found. And that meant testing the replacement also. So both cameras for this round are now confirmed working and leak-free.

Finally - if you are one of the two people on the list who have not yet sent me your address, we are going to send you to the back of the line for now. More on this later.

Going to mail these cameras out on Monday. More on these cameras in the official Camera 9 post.

Regards,

Shawn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    To All:

Thanks for your patience! Here's an update:

In my never-ending stupidity, I almost sent out a camera with an awful light light leak. This would have amused no-one (except, perhaps, Mr. Nanian ).

So after shooting two rolls last week to confirm that both cameras were okay, one of them had to be tossed, and a suitable replacement has been found. And that meant testing the replacement also. So both cameras for this round are now confirmed working and leak-free.

Finally - if you are one of the two people on the list who have not yet sent me your address, we are going to send you to the back of the line for now. More on this later.

Going to mail these cameras out on Monday. More on these cameras in the official Camera 9 post.

Regards,

Shawn
    Job well done, Shawn!
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Happy birthday Sile. Unless it isn't your birthday, in which case happy not your birthday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post

Regards,

Shawn
    Shawn that's fantastic news! Thank you for all your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by rcam72 View Post
    Happy birthday Sile. Unless it isn't your birthday, in which case happy not your birthday.
    Why thank you very much! It is indeed my birthday.. and your wishes are very kind and thoughtful!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A very happy birthday Sile-- remember, there are no calories today so you can eat lots of cake and drink anything you want, no hang over tomorrow.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format

Round 9: Signup & Pre-Launch Discussion

Happy Birthday! May there be many more happy days for you...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just had a thought about this round of shooting--- did we even bother to include phone numbers and alternate methods of communicating? Might be prudent.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format

Round 9: Signup & Pre-Launch Discussion

If everyone else provided what was asked of me, both a phone number and an outside email address was provided for contact.

Best
    -alex

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Im sure I sent my complete info-- but just reflecting on round 8--
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin