Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,807   Posts: 1,581,450   Online: 1094

Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1666106110111112113114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1231
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would anyone be interested in sending a 4X5 Roll Film Back around the USA ?

~ Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by M.A.Longmore View Post
    Would anyone be interested in sending a 4X5 Roll Film Back around the USA ?

~ Ron
    Well ...

I would have to borrow a camera and an operator in order to participate, so I wouldn't be keen.

And do you really want to mail something with a removable dark slide internationally?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Well ...

I would have to borrow a camera and an operator in order to participate, so I wouldn't be keen.

And do you really want to mail something with a removable dark slide internationally?
    Unfortunately, I would only send it out to U.S. members that have been APUGing for a very long time

~ Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about an instant camera? With 2 or 3 packs of film and a small album to put the shots in. We could each sign and date the images too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    How about an instant camera? With 2 or 3 packs of film and a small album to put the shots in. We could each sign and date the images too.
    I like the idea, but seriously, Steve - what fun is it if you don't wait a year or longer to see your shots?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    I like the idea, but seriously, Steve - what fun is it if you don't wait a year or longer to see your shots?
    Good point! I guess we are all patient sadists here haha. I don't know how you weren't tempted to develop the first roll a few months ago for a peak.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a roll of Kodachrome I'd be willing to donate...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    653 days later...we are done.
    We're done? Finito... Terminado... Fertig... Fini... Críochnaithe... Acabado... Finished...

Well done everyone but especially Shawn.. with determination and persistence skills like that, the UN could do with you!

Now the main thing I'm worried about, is what are we all going to talk about?
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    We're done? Finito... Terminado... Fertig... Fini... Críochnaithe... Acabado... Finished...

Well done everyone but especially Shawn.. with determination and persistence skills like that, the UN could do with you!

Now the main thing I'm worried about, is what are we all going to talk about?
    Obviously Camera 10!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh d'uh .. Of course!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin