Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,657   Online: 854

Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212565115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    If you don't spill the beans, we'll be making up all sorts of stories. Like you found it beneath a pile of feminine hygiene products, or you mistook it for a bar of that black soap you can get at joke shops, accidentally dropped it into a pot of soup before putting the pot in the fridge for the month, losing it in your car and forgetting you still had it, got kicked under the bed and you only found it because you just did your annual vacuuming under there, and so forth.
    Dude! Would you believe me if I told you one of your hypotheses is "almost" correct?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Dude! Would you believe me if I told you one of your hypotheses is "almost" correct?
    My money is on " losing it in your car and forgetting you still had it,"

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    My money is on " losing it in your car and forgetting you still had it,"

tim in san jose
    Not quite - my guilt would have forced me to go into hiding until I quietly went to the post office and mailed the camera to Sile.

As soon as I mail the camera to Sile later this week, I will confess and take my flogging(s).

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was hidden under a pile of feminine hygiene products?
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I doubt any floggings are required, unless, yanno, you're into that sort of thing. 0:
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    I doubt any floggings are required, unless, yanno, you're into that sort of thing. 0:
    That's the problem with floggings. What if he likes it? You can get tennis elbow that way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Not quite - my guilt would have forced me to go into hiding until I quietly went to the post office and mailed the camera to Sile.

As soon as I mail the camera to Sile later this week, I will confess and take my flogging(s).

Shawn
    Well thank feck for that! I was beginning to think I had moved house and forgotten to tell myself! Good to know I'm not gone (completely) insane...

Shawn.. no floggings necessary.. unless as John suggests.. you're "in to that sort of thing"!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Leica has arrived here on the sunny, warm (at least yesterday) west coast and I have shot my shot!

Does anyone have a link to the post showing where I am to send it next?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    The Leica has arrived here on the sunny, warm (at least yesterday) west coast and I have shot my shot!

Does anyone have a link to the post showing where I am to send it next?
    Not knowing where to send it next is NOT an acceptable reason for holding on to the camera. You have to come up with a better excuse than that.

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, I've scrolled through the first 10 or so pages of this thread, and as best as I can tell, the "proposed" list on page 2 of the thread remains in effect.

That tells me that John_Nikon_F is next on the list.

I'll PM him for address confirmation.

Shall I ask Ralph Javins to help again?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin