Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,641   Online: 717

Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14181920212223242526272829303474 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dropped the camera in the mail today, so it's off to technowizard12. After him it's k_jupiter, then off to mooseontheloose.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    FWIW, I'm back in Japan so I can be put back on the mailing list, whatever it is, and wherever we are. I've been trying to follow this thread while I was away, and now I'm just confused.
    We've got your back Moosie. I'll arrange a transfer from techno wiz (we are almost neighbors), take my shots and get it to Japan.

tim in san jose

P.S. We are ALL confused at this point.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Confusion is a prerequisite to this insanity, or is insanity a prerequisite to this confusion? I haven't quite figured that out yet!
    Mike

"Your apparent youth belies your worldly knowledge."
    Flickr Account

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    Confusion is a prerequisite to this insanity, or is insanity a prerequisite to this confusion? I haven't quite figured that out yet!
    Catch 22.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update on the Stylus: Finally got some free time this weekend to unbox the camera, put a new battery in, and put it in a fresh box for mailing to Sile tomorrow. The old box got crushed under a pile of stuff (long story - please don't ask), but it is ready to go again.

We'll alter the plan slightly to make up for the lost time: if the Leica comes to the end of its list, we will send it to whoever is on next on the list to receive the Stylus at that time. All of my screw-ups aside, we can still bring home these cameras by the end of the year.

Finally - my sincerest apologies to all patiently waiting on the second list!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo (1).JPG   photo (2).JPG  
    Last edited by Shawn Rahman; 03-24-2013 at 04:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does anyone want the Nikon L35AF we used in the last round?

It's still in great shape and needs to be used! Let me know and I will mail it to you. U.S. only please. I don't feel like spending more postage than the camera is worth to send it to you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is everyone signing the book included with the Leica?
    Last edited by Shawn Rahman; 03-24-2013 at 04:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    If I recall, technowizard lives pretty close to Tim, so perhaps a handoff is possible instead of mailing?
    Ya... my kids live in the same town as he does.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does anyone want the Nikon L35AF we used in the last round?

It's still in great shape and needs to be used! Let me know and I will mail it to you. U.S. only please. I don't feel like spending more postage than the camera is worth to send it to you!
    Save it for round 10. The Cannon has gone around the world three times. Use THAT line for your next dip into depraved comments.

tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The old box got crushed under a pile of stuff (long story - please don't ask), but it is ready to go again.

!
    That must have been a HUGE pile- feminine hygiene products don't really weigh a whole lot.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin