Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,969   Posts: 1,523,453   Online: 964

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891353103 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    ...and put on women's clothing and hang around in bars!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    But they're "ok"...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Storm's a coming to the US east coast. I don't know if you've sent the cameras out yet, if not you might want to hold on to them for now. That whole rain, sleet, snow, dead of night thing was not meant to be taken literally.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcam72 View Post
    Storm's a coming to the US east coast. I don't know if you've sent the cameras out yet, if not you might want to hold on to them for now. That whole rain, sleet, snow, dead of night thing was not meant to be taken literally.
    We ain't afraid of no stinkin storms.

Of course we are afraid of group members who sit on the cameras for months on end...

But NO STINKIN STORMS!

tim in Aachen
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    We ain't afraid of no stinkin storms.

Of course we are afraid of group members who sit on the cameras for months on end...

But NO STINKIN STORMS!

tim in Aachen

This, however, does tend to produce stinky cameras...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    This, however, does tend to produce stinky cameras...
    I just love how your avatar is a sheep...

And in other news:
    No sign of the camera this side of the globe yet... However that storm heading your way does look pretty nasty..

Let's be careful out there..
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post

However that storm heading your way does look pretty nasty..

Let's be careful out there..
    Thankfully not much happened in my area. Some flooding and loss of power. Hopefully everybody in the storm area is okay. I know Shawn and Newt both live in NYC and Ron doesn't live far from me. John Nanian and Rick A are also on the east coast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Im inland, north central part of Pa, we did get rain and some wind though. Our storm was mainly from the noreaster, some local areas lost power from downed trees on power lines. My son is stationed in Norfolk Va, and they didnt get hit that bad. I was in Williamsburg Va, and left sunday just ahead of the worst part of the storm.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format

Leica & Stylus Around the World: Round #9

All good here, spent most of the storm printing in my darkroom in the basement. With the music on I didn't really notice anything. Thankfully we are located centrally in Brooklyn so there was no flood damage. Tons of downed trees and smashed cars the next day though. I had to drive out to lower manhattan to pick up my elderly grandparents as the whole area had the power cut off. Kinda weird out there in the les, no traffic lights, I had no cell phone reception, an no inner city noise really.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    All good here, spent most of the storm printing in my darkroom in the basement. With the music on I didn't really notice anything. Thankfully we are located centrally in Brooklyn so there was no flood damage. Tons of downed trees and smashed cars the next day though. I had to drive out to lower manhattan to pick up my elderly grandparents as the whole area had the power cut off. Kinda weird out there in the les, no traffic lights, I had no cell phone reception, an no inner city noise really.
    key in theme music to Twilight Zone!
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin