Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,825   Online: 738

Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24282930313233343536373839404484 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Let see: divorced with no photographic equipment. Can I interest you (i.e., ex-photographer) in a sheep or a chicken?
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Meanwhile...some comic relief:

I am a certified Divorce Mediator...
    Oh, the stories you could tell!

Regarding the couple and the camera equipment, unless there was a heap 'o sentimental value, one can always get another set of equipment. Seems like if he really wanted out,...hell, pack it all on a sheep and let her have the photo stuff! Here ewe go, honey!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Shawn,

Raphael,

Any word from rst? Let's allow another week, and if no response, then we can get in touch with "kraker" in the Netherlands.

Appreciate your patience in holding the camera until we find a taker!

Regards,

Shawn
    Yes, even several words ! We are in touch, and I got his address.

The delay is only mine, I am struggling for finding right weather, light condition, and time gap in my working schedule for my second shot.
    I am not happy with my first shot, to say the least, so I would try to be more careful with the second.
    If all get right, the camera will be off at the end of this week.

Sorry for abusing your patience !

Best regards,

Raphael
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-24-2013 at 04:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie View Post
    Think of an analogy: what if the guy was just a regular office-worker? would she want half his chair and desk and such? (hey, if anyone wants to marry then leave me, she can take all of my coworkers, please?)
    If anyone wants to marry and divorce me, she can have half of my overdraft. All of it if I'm in a generous mood.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Hi Shawn,

Yes, even several words ! We are in touch, and I got his address.

The delay is only mine, I am struggling for finding right weather, light condition, and time gap in my working schedule for my second shot.
    I am not happy with my first shot, to say the least, so I would try to be more careful with the second.
    If all get right, the camera will be off at the end of this week.

Sorry for abusing your patience !

Best regards,

Raphael
    Raphael,

No problem at all for the delay! The camera is safe and in good hands. Please take your time with your shots - it will be worth waiting if the pictures are good in the end.

Regards,

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well technowizard12, when you read the board (I am not in the mood to go camera bogarter hunting yet) the offer stands for a beer in Los Gatos to transfer the camera to me. How 'bout a nice IPA down at C.B. Hannegan's?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eric,

Just trying to locate the Leica, so if you are reading the boards, we need to know if you still have the camera or if it is off to technowizard12. I'll send you a PM also.

Regards,

Shawn
    It was indeed mailed to technowizard12 a few weeks ago.

-Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Eric - greatly appreciated.

We'll wait another few days to see if technowizard chimes in. I just sent him a PM. If not, we'll wake the camera hounds (or, as Tim calls them, the camera bogarters).

Simon - if you're reading this: take the free beer and hand off the camera!

Regards,

Shawn
    Last edited by Shawn Rahman; 04-24-2013 at 09:32 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey all,

Sorry about that. I just finished taking my shots this week. I'll be sending out the camera this weekend.
    "All I can see is starfish, now. Starfish. Starfish everywhere!" -A RISD professor I overheard on a student's design project

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by technowizard12 View Post
    Hey all,

Sorry about that. I just finished taking my shots this week. I'll be sending out the camera this weekend.
    DON'T send it out! I live in Sunnyvale. I have kids who live in Los Gatos. Call me. I'll send phone number via private message.

tim in suburban san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin