Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,221   Online: 916

Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35394041424344454647484950515595 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    RE: The Leica

I'm not saying we've hit a snag, but we've hit a snag.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    That's ok my grandma always says "Time heals all wounds"....

One day....maybe this June/July it'll come back up for air?

Where's its general whereabouts? Hopefully not is some cupboard of mine?!
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    That's ok my grandma always says "Time heals all wounds"....

One day....maybe this June/July it'll come back up for air?

Where's its general whereabouts? Hopefully not is some cupboard of mine?!
    I like the come back up for air reference!

We know where the camera is. The question is: how much air do we give the person before we start suffocating them?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Ahhh, well maybe about as much air as the last round "contestant" was given? I know after patience, humor and downright follow through - it came back for air.....are we at that point yet? Seems we just started...but who watches his/her click on camera tours.....
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A reminder for everyone - well worth repeating - that if you cannot participate in a timely manner as previously described, all that we ask of each other is that we keep in touch with the forum. We are all busy with our daily lives, so delays are understandable. Just stay in touch, that's all.

Thanks for everyone's patience while we attempt to bring the Leica back into circulation.
    Last edited by Shawn Rahman; 05-28-2013 at 10:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    While we are on the subject of the Leica... Let's switch briefly to the Olympus.

I've taken my allotted two shots, and the camera is ready to go to the next in line. That would be nicholai in Denmark.
    I've sent a PM yesterday evening, I'll keep an eye out for an answer the next few days.

Okay, that's what I had to say on the subject of the Leica, even though most of it really seemed to be about the Stylus. Well...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    While we are on the subject of the Leica... Let's switch briefly to the Olympus.

I've taken my allotted two shots, and the camera is ready to go to the next in line. That would be nicholai in Denmark.
    I've sent a PM yesterday evening, I'll keep an eye out for an answer the next few days.

Okay, that's what I had to say on the subject of the Leica, even though most of it really seemed to be about the Stylus. Well...
    A Camera is Leica box of chocolates... you never know when some one will send it to you.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    A Camera is Leica box of chocolates... you never know when some one will send it to you.
    Well, THAT is a good one.

Then let's not hope the camera is on vacation because: "Vacation's when you go somewhere...and you don't ever come back."

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nicholai is ready to receive. I'm not sure when I will be able to get to the post office, but certainly no later than coming Saturday the Stylus will be on the road again. How's that in furlongs per forthnight compared to the Leica?

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    Nicholai is ready to receive. I'm not sure when I will be able to get to the post office, but certainly no later than coming Saturday the Stylus will be on the road again. How's that in furlongs per forthnight compared to the Leica?
    Dear Jacco,

Glad to hear from you and the Stylus !

From NYC, until Breda, the Stylus traveled along 7012 Km. I should correct my previous calculation, since, in I mistakenly supposed (don't know why !) that Sile lives in Cork , but she's actualy in Wicklow, so the supplementary distance. From now, it was posted 66 days ago, so the speed is 106km/day, or a whooping 7400 furlongs/fortnight

Leica : if supposed to be still in Los Gatos (and not heading to an hidden location in Bahamas islands), it was posted now 163 days ago, and with a crude estimation of distance, speed is :
    33km/day
    2293 furlongs/fortnight

Keep moving !

Cheers,

Raphael

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin