Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,829   Online: 854

Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 38424344454647484950515253545898 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aaaah - a strangely refreshing week of absolute silence! I didn't think this crew was up to it!

I have a new left shoulder as of last week - I got tired of my old one and tore it to shreds. One handed typing (and everything else) sucks big time, btw. The narcotics are helping.

I thought I'd come back to see major progress. Anyone know where the cameras are?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Aaaah - a strangely refreshing week of absolute silence! I didn't think this crew was up to it!

I have a new left shoulder as of last week - I got tired of my old one and tore it to shreds. One handed typing (and everything else) sucks big time, btw. The narcotics are helping.

I thought I'd come back to see major progress. Anyone know where the cameras are?
    Holy crap Shawn, I personally know how that feels, had both my shoulders rebuilt, my left was the worse(result of a dog attack). Oh ya, I'm left handed and learning to do everything right handed was interresting to say the least.
    Get well soon, and as to the cameras, they'll show up(they always eventually do), and try not to rely on the meds, you'll regret it later. I found that ice packs work better than drugs.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No new shoulder here, the most noteworthy event last week was an unintended and failed attempt to cut off the tip of my left index finger with a pair of garden scissors. Note to self: no more gardening in the dark. Continuing on the left/right handed theme of Rick, I did notice after the event that I'm not as right-handed as I thought I was. Anyway, still seems like a very minor incident compared to getting a new shoulder, so: good luck to you, Shawn!

As for the whereabouts of the cameras... The Olympus was last seen a week ago on Monday, when I handed it over to a lady at the post office. And YES, she was standing on the other side of the desk, YES, she was in a uniform of sorts, NO, it was not just a random customer. Haven't heard of it since, although the track and trace system tells me that it has arrived in Denmark. Arrived, not neccessarily delivered. Waiting for more news.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Apparently the other one is on its way to Japan....I'll let you know how that works out!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In spite of Moose's best laid plans, the box with the camera has not left the building. I'll attempt to find time tomorrow to mail it off. It is safely packed with Moose's address on and in it.

THE CAMERA...

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Apparently the other one is on its way to Japan....I'll let you know how that works out!
    What ?! Are you sure ? And no news from Tim ?
    Someone has checked how he is doing ? After becoming so scrawny and so ... bald.. And thoses big eyes...
    So, I understand someone managed to get The Camera out of his claws^W hands...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    In spite of Moose's best laid plans, the box with the camera has not left the building. I'll attempt to find time tomorrow to mail it off. It is safely packed with Moose's address on and in it.

THE CAMERA...

tim in san jose
    Let it go. I know it's hard, but it's for the best......
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    By the silence here, I assume all is going well...
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    By the silence here, I assume all is going well...
    I even assumed round 9 was already finished. Where do I sign up for round 10?

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    I even assumed round 9 was already finished. Where do I sign up for round 10?
    You know you just cursed us, don't you?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin