Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,768   Online: 901

Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2424647484950515253545556575862102 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Have you informations about Nicholai has actually posted it to you ?
    No. I haven't had any contact. I assume I should be contacted before it is posted to confirm my address.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    No new shoulder here, the most noteworthy event last week was an unintended and failed attempt to cut off the tip of my left index finger with a pair of garden scissors. Note to self: no more gardening in the dark. Continuing on the left/right handed theme of Rick, I did notice after the event that I'm not as right-handed as I thought I was. Anyway, still seems like a very minor incident compared to getting a new shoulder, so: good luck to you, Shawn!

As for the whereabouts of the cameras... The Olympus was last seen a week ago on Monday, when I handed it over to a lady at the post office. And YES, she was standing on the other side of the desk, YES, she was in a uniform of sorts, NO, it was not just a random customer. Haven't heard of it since, although the track and trace system tells me that it has arrived in Denmark. Arrived, not neccessarily delivered. Waiting for more news.
    This appears to be the latest mention about the Stylus' whereabouts. From mid-June. If Nicholai received the camera, it would have been several weeks ago. I've sent him an IM and will send an email tomorrow.

Methinks the rains are coming. We used to have the hounds ready to go for something like this.

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    This appears to be the latest mention about the Stylus' whereabouts. From mid-June. If Nicholai received the camera, it would have been several weeks ago. I've sent him an IM and will send an email tomorrow.

Methinks the rains are coming. We used to have the hounds ready to go for something like this.
    Indeed, I seem to be (for the moment) the last one on this forum to have held the camera in my hands.
    Before sending it off, I exchanged a few PMs with Nicholai, each answered within a few days at most.
    After sending it, and letting him know I did, I have heard nothing. Well, that's not true, he acknowledged my PM that it was on its way. Nothing since.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    I checked the records. Thee was no one named aghast involved in 'We all shoot one camera'.

tim in Baltimore.
    Aye, thou art speaking truth. I am not named aghast. And true it is, I am not a part of the Great Endeavour, but as a dog, which doth bark and make noise at sheep which do kneel for the one who barketh and maketh noise not from his mouth.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    Aye, thou art speaking truth. I am not named aghast. And true it is, I am not a part of the Great Endeavour, but as a dog, which doth bark and make noise at sheep which do kneel for the one who barketh and maketh noise not from his mouth.
    Where the helleth is the chicken in that quote?
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am grateful to thee for thy words of question, for I indeed disfavor'd the fowl.
    Find below, it made right.

Aye, thou art speaking truth. I am not named aghast. And true it is, I am not a part of the Great Endeavour, but as a dog, like unto one which doth bark and make noise at sheep which do kneel for the one who barketh and maketh noise not from his mouth, and which sheep are spare'd only if such man as who stinketh hath first choke'd the chicken.
    Last edited by lxdude; 07-19-2013 at 06:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ROTFL ! "...maketh noise not from his mouth". Excellent !

I think immediatly about medieval English when seeing "thee", I wish I could wrote something funny on this line but I don't masterize the language enough.

Methinks we shalt talk soon about the Holy Hand-Grenade of Antiochus !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    ROTFL ! "...maketh noise not from his mouth". Excellent !

I think immediatly about medieval English when seeing "thee", I wish I could wrote something funny on this line but I don't masterize the language enough.

Methinks we shalt talk soon about the Holy Hand-Grenade of Antiochus !
    I suspecteth you hath masterized many other things. Thee king of masterization.

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    I suspecteth you hath masterized many other things. Thee king of masterization.
    Be that otherwise known as the choking of the chicken?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Be that otherwise known as the choking of the chicken?
    I might think that be the cloaking of thine chicken faire or fowle.

tim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin