Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,854   Posts: 1,582,930   Online: 996

Page 66 of 124 FirstFirst ... 16566061626364656667686970717276116 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Marc, I just shipped the camera out yesterday. Again, I'm very sorry for the delay on my end. Things have been nuts with my PhD lately and it's resulted with a few meltdowns with my advising board. Hope the camera reaches you today and happy shooting

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tron_ View Post
    Marc, I just shipped the camera out yesterday. Again, I'm very sorry for the delay on my end. Things have been nuts with my PhD lately and it's resulted with a few meltdowns with my advising board. Hope the camera reaches you today and happy shooting
    Suraj,

All is forgiven, of course! This is terrific news, and it is great that you participated in the midst of all your personal chaos. Good luck with the dissertation, and when all is said and done - when you have the degree in hand - tell the advising board they can stick it up their you know whats.

Looking forward to the results of your two shots and having you in on the next round when your life is (hopefully) less mad.

Regards,

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Leica mini-zoom has arrived. Thank you, Suraj. I like the notes sheet. Key words like "museum quality", "action shots/shutter lag", "snow", "traffic jam", "foggy morning", "Speedo demonstration" & "street photography/Detroit" make it all pretty interesting. Can't wait to see the results from everyone!

I'll have the camera moving shortly.

-Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice! Now to think about what I should shoot with my 2 frames.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Nice! Now to think about what I should shoot with my 2 frames.
    The Brooklyn Bridge? Never get enough of looking at it, and I have a view of it all day out of my office window.

On that note, depending on what the shutter count is, perhaps you and Marc can take 3 shots each. Don't want to seem unfair to the others, but it seems foolish to waste frames or film. Between the last three of us, we should finish the film.

Also, Steve - if you want to save on the packaging and mailing, I can meet you in Brooklyn or Manhattan for the Leica's final hand-off.

Regards,

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    The Leica mini-zoom has arrived. Thank you, Suraj. I like the notes sheet. Key words like "museum quality", "action shots/shutter lag", "snow", "traffic jam", "foggy morning", "Speedo demonstration" & "street photography/Detroit" make it all pretty interesting. Can't wait to see the results from everyone!

I'll have the camera moving shortly.

-Marc
    What's the shutter count currently?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On the Stylus: After hearing from Nicholai about two weeks ago, more radio-silence.

In the spirit of democracy, let's put it to a vote: we can wait for the Stylus, or we can send out another camera (it is ready to go right now). What do y'all reckon?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    What's the shutter count currently?
    The (Leica) counter displays '21', Shawn.

-Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    The (Leica) counter displays '21', Shawn.

-Marc
    I'm afraid this has to do with me shooting only one frame. Didn't have a chance to go out and grab a second shot unfortunately.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I JUST cannot believe you would put your PhD dissertation issues ahead of "We all shoot one camera". Better vetting next time guys.

So where is the other camera? Greenland?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin