Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,670   Posts: 1,481,762   Online: 971

Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 32727677787980818283848586878892 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Thank you Steve. Slow roasting a chicken as I text.
    Texting While Roasting????

Distracted roasting is dangerous, Rick, you know that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a proficient multi-tasker, just ask my girl friend.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    I'm a proficient multi-tasker, just ask my girl friend.
    She watches you pat your belly and rub your head? Kinky.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ITS HERE !! The Oly showed up on my porch with this mornings post. YIPPEE-- oh wait, I'm going to be away for a few days--hope I dn't forget it's here.
    Guess I better let the package warm up to room temp before I open it, it's still -8f this morning.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wonderful news, Rick !
    BTW, when it will reach human life temperature, can you tell us if the companion logbook is still here and updated ?
    Last edited by Raphael; 02-12-2014 at 05:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Wonderful news, Rick !
    BTW, when it will reach human life temperature, can you tell us if the companion logbook is still here and updated ?
    I knew Dr. Who had a companion, but the Oly?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Wonderful news, Rick !
    I'm beginning to think we will never again reach human life temperature here in the Northeast U.S. May be time for me to move back to Southern California.

There were only a few signatures and comments accompanying the Leica, so apparently not everyone signs. Hope the Oly crowd makes better use of the logbook than the Leica group did on theirs. We'll make it a point to scan and post the messages and signatures with the pictures when they everything is ready.

Stay safe if you are in the path of this monster storm (eastern half of U.S.)!

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    I'm beginning to think we will never again reach human life temperature here in the Northeast U.S. May be time for me to move back to Southern California.
    OK, but bring your own water with you!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Snowmageddon and the Icepocalypse have so far been uneventful here. They cancelled schools in Wilson County, but we've seen only a few scattered flurries and a few attempts at sprinkling rain. While I eagerly await spring, I'm more eager to receive a camera in the mail.

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The log book is still with the Oly, tho not showing entries from all, seems Steve and Nicolai are absent from it. I won't be using the camera until next week some time, I'm leaving town for a few days and have plans that don't include the photos I have intended for it. I need my daughters help to take them and she isn't making the trip with me. My girlfriend and I will be having a quiet valentines weekend together, hope you all have a one as well. Heres wishing you all happy VD.
    Last edited by Rick A; 02-13-2014 at 06:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin