Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,764   Online: 1055

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to say, how about we pull our fingers out when the camera lands with you, take your shot and move it on! Also, communicate what's happening either in this thread or to Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys,

So far I've only got 7 of the original names confirmed. Please confirm by giving me your mailing address via PM. No one from overseas has confirmed yet.

This concerns me. Please spread the word.

I agree with Nige on taking the pic quickly and communicating promptly. As coordinator, I'll be 'gently' prodding...hehehehe

One more change to the system. You will have to confirm by posting a message that you recieved the camera. When you do this I will PM the next mailing address. This will allow us to know where the camera is at all times.

Like a play by play I think it will make the thread interesting too if you post what you took a picture of.

OK I have PMed all those that publically posted. If you aren't in, also PM me. This way I can coordinate and ask for new volunteers. This new system might allow me to check periodically if people are too busy or not and I could change the route as necessary. Just keep the camera going.

Cha Levias is the only one that I don't have a monniker/handle for, so I can't PM him. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll have to adjust the route.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 05-25-2005 at 06:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    to all,

Sorry for not checking the thread lately, and i have a story for you. Title it "I thought it was lost again". On the Tuesday that I was going send it back out, my wife volunteered to take it as we were also going to send somethings to our kids and grandchildren. So I helped her put all the boxes in the trunk and off she went. When she got back she told me everything went ok. Didn't worry about it figured everything was fine. Then I looked at the thread yesterday and saw the post from Nige and wondered what the h*** happened. so I dug out the receipt from UPS and found the camera receipt wasn't there. Checked with the better half and she was sure everything went. Looking in the trunk didn't see the envelope that I packed it in UNTIL I moved the box that we have emergency items in. So, it is safely (hopefully on its way again.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Umm...Gary? I guess this means the original route stays? Your last post implies you just sent out the replacement camera to Richard Wasserman (disfromage). Is that correct?

Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Umm...Gary? I guess this means the original route stays? Your last post implies you just sent out the replacement camera to Richard Wasserman (disfromage). Is that correct?

Art.

Yes, I sent it along the same route.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ggriffi
    Yes, I sent it along the same route.
    Great! Although Gary, you may want to check with a few people who PMed me today that they have dropped out. I will PM you the details.

Well, to everyone else. I'll hold on to the camera I picked up for round 3.

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm getting a camera? I'll let everyone know when it arrives and also when I send it on its merry way. I sure hope things go more smoothly this time.

Richard W

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to be clear to everyone, ggriffi (Gary) is now back to coordinating this, not me.

Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i pm'd you yesterday art. i'm still in with whichever camera, route or coordinator we use
    have a great day all,
    tomtom

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Hi Guys,

Cha Levias is the only one that I don't have a monniker/handle for, so I can't PM him(should read her). If I don't hear from him(her) soon, I'll have to adjust the route.

Regards, Art.
    VIVA LA FILM!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The camera arrived today safe and sound. I'll take my picture and send it on to Jeanette (BWGirl) in a couple days.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin