Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,247   Online: 957

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I put the camera in the mail today.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format
    is it too late to get in on this?

S.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguy
    is it too late to get in on this?

S.
    yes, all the exposures are spoken for.

g

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ok, i look forward to seeing the results.

S.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Round 3?

I know that there are several people who did not make it on to this or Round 2. If you want to organize Round 3 I think you could get a quorum in a week or so, especially since some of us on the earlier rounds would be interested in doing it again - but only after everyone else has had a chance.

The suggestion has been made, and I think it's worth considering, that the next round be done with 12 folks on a 24-exposure roll, 2 shots each. That's mostly just to limit the number of stops (and opportunities for loss) that the camera has to make. Each stop seems to average a week to 2 weeks, so you can see that even with 12 people it will take months to complete.

Nathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    I put the camera in the mail today.

Just got back home from doing pre-trip-to-california-errands-part-a to find the box from Diane sitting on my porch. If the postman delivering to houses across the street is any indication, it arrived just minutes ago.

Now, to fire off an E-Mail to my wife Dianna at work and see if she'd consent to me shooting a portrait of her in all her early second trimester pregnantness for this project. :)

-KwM-
    Last edited by kwmullet; 06-22-2005 at 11:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got back from California, shot the frame, boxed the camera back up and went to the post office to generate a priority mail stamp and send it. My 3-year old and I got the stamp generated but found the package bin at the post office locked shut, so it'll have to be physically mailed tomorrow. I'll post the tracking number and accompanying URL after I do so

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shipped the camera yesterday. US Postal Service Priority Mail confirmation # 03911771930000016046.
    I got delivery confirmation but not tracking, so the URL above may not be fruitful until a little while after actual delivery takes place.
    Should arrive at Cha's (Tomtom's) tomorrow.

-KwM-

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images

OT - Missing first camera arrived here!

Okay, I know this is a bit OT, but the first camera that was originally sent on this worldwide tour finally came out of it's two and a half month stint in Postal oblivion.

Since there is another camera going on this current list (this camera has the same list that is with the camera that Kevin just sent out.

SO, what is the fate of the original camera going to be? Please let me know.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Postal Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    Okay, I know this is a bit OT, but the first camera that was originally sent on this worldwide tour finally came out of it's two and a half month stint in Postal oblivion.

Since there is another camera going on this current list (this camera has the same list that is with the camera that Kevin just sent out.

SO, what is the fate of the original camera going to be? Please let me know.
    If you want, we can start a third one and just take 23 other folks.

g

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin