Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,715   Online: 1178

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 151920212223242526272829303135 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Standing by. Will post when camera is received and sent on to next participant as well.
    -KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,
    Came in late, I like the idea, any vacancies in the second round?
    If not can you put me down for the next round?
    Regards
    Brendan
    [FONT=Ariel]Brendan F Sforcina[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Magpie: adj, of or like a magpie; characterized by the habit of hoarding ascribed to magpies.[/FONT]

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Where is the original camera now? The last I heard, on 21 December, was that it is on the way to Dave Swinnard. It shouldn't take 20 days per person.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Where is the original camera now? The last I heard, on 21 December, was that it is on the way to Dave Swinnard. It shouldn't take 20 days per person.
    ... and to think I sent it by international priority mail to speed things up! :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    There were two cameras as the original one got lost in the mail for four months between BW Girl and myself and then after the second one came to me and went, the original one showed up at my house. I emailed Gary at that time and he told me to hold on to it for a while. I was clearing out my house recently and I didn't want to lose the camera so I emailed Gary to see what I should do with it and we decided to send it on.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague

I got a reply from Dave last night and yes he does have the camera. He will shooting and sending it on soon. Also, I will have the updated list for the original camera and post it later tonight.

g

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have just pm'd everyone about the updated list. John Bartley replied and the link didn't work for him. So here is the link to that thread

"Updated List"

Any questions don't hesitate to pm or email me.

g

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just sent the camera on to tomtom via USPS Priority Mail. 4-year old son and I were at the empty post office at midnight using the automated kiosk to send it, and it didn't present delivery confirmation or tracking as an option, but it estimated 2-3 days delivery.

Hopefully, what I lack in timeliness I've made up for in accuracy of my updates to the delivery list and multiple-layers of hermetically sealed packaging. As requested, I've penciled the inserts and deletions onto the original copy, and I've also included a copy of ggriffi's E-Mail to me with the changes as well as the updated list linked to in the previous post for reference.

As long as it takes these cameras to make full circuits, I'm wondering if this shouldn't just be a perpetual activity, with a new camera fired off into the ether every other month to whatever the current participation list happens to be. That way, eventually, there will be new picture each month or two to post from some camera that was started the previous year, generation, etc.

-KwM-

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ok - I now have a camera that Dave Swinnard sent to me. It arrived on my front doorstep sometime today, courtesy of Canada Post. I need to have two things happen to take my picture :

1) I have to figure out how to use it

and

2) I need some sunshine - predicted for about Friday? which gives me three days to learn how to use it - "should" be enough time

cheers

ps : perpetual camera ? count me in eh?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would love to particpate in this. Count me in.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin