Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,646   Online: 714

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2327282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for all your hard work, Nicole. I'm thrilled it all came out as well as it did.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Art, the roll is developed and I have most the frames scanned and will finish it today as I fly to Melbourne tonight. I'm sorry if my schedule is a little to hectic for you. Next time I'll be happy to return the camera to you for you to finish off.
    Nicole,

Ummm...That's all fine and all, but this wasn't directed at you at all. I asked where the other camera was, not when the images of the first camera will be developed and posted.

If you think I don't greatly appreciate you volunteering to taking the time to develop the film, scan the images and post them in the gallery on your dime, you have a misguided notion of me. Sheesh.

Thanks for the hard work you did. The images look great.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Nicole,

Ummm...That's all fine and all, but this wasn't directed at you at all. I asked where the other camera was, not when the images of the first camera will be developed and posted.

If you think I don't greatly appreciate you volunteering to taking the time to develop the film, scan the images and post them in the gallery on your dime, you have a misguided notion of me. Sheesh.

Thanks for the hard work you did. The images look great.

Regards, Art.
    Art, then I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding. I thought you were trying to put the pressure on me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Nicole, I've updated the owner of the photos so they are no longer mixed into your personal gallery.

Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    great photographs!
    thanks for your efforts nicole !

it has been so long, i can't even figure out which
    frame i took

( i think i took one at least <g> )

-john
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    The photos are all up in the Traveling Camera Project gallery. You will notice some are missing. This is a real shame.[...]
    Yeah, no kidding. I took what I thought had potential to be a nice pregnancy portrait of our then 4-year old son and my pregnant wife. Harper was born nine months ago and her brother is five and we were all looking forward to seeing that image.

Maybe on some future round, seeing as how these things are like year-long projects, it might be worth it to circulate something a tad more reliable like a $20 zone-focusing folder. If that works out, the camera could even be recyled through additional rounds.

Signed,

bummed out in Texas.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for doing all the scanning, Nicole! What a great project.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I want to add my thanks to Nicole for the work she has put into this really interesting project.

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    I asked where the other camera was,
    The other camera is leaving here tomorrow headed for Marc Leest. In this round, same as in the last round, I have been unsuccessfull at raising "Snapper". Last round I tried PM, so this time I thought I'd try email, but the address that I had doesn't seem to work, so I've removed him from my address book until he surfaces again and/or starts accepting PM's or emails. I gave up and PM'd Marc Leest this morning. Marc has replied as promptly this time as last time, so the camera is headed overseas by air mail and John (Snapper) is going to miss out again.

cheers

EDIT :: many thanks to Nicole for taking on all the processing work !!!!
    Last edited by John Bartley; 10-01-2006 at 02:00 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: I forgot Nicole :(

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin