Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,474   Online: 1113

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2832333435363738394041 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    OMG, this camera started out in 2005!

It probably uses that obsolete film stuff! Oh yycck; how old fashioned is that?

So, where is this ancient picture taker now? Stuck someplace in goodness knows where I imagine.

If you need a final shooter in the US - I'll kill the last frame and get it developed. Then I'll scan it and upload as instructed.

But, really, film? In this day and age? Ya' gotta be kidding me!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would love to do it. - Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have received the camera today aaalll the way from Rombo in Slovenia. Peter thank you very much! There are still 6 or 7 frames left. Seems a shame to waste them. Let me know if anyone wants to join in so we can keep this thing moving.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I have received the camera today aaalll the way from Rombo in Slovenia. Peter thank you very much! There are still 6 or 7 frames left. Seems a shame to waste them. Let me know if anyone wants to join in so we can keep this thing moving.
    Nicole, Art,

I'm willing to take a shot at it, I mean, with it.

Marc

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Art & Nicole, I'm also keen if you need another shooter
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you still need one, I would be interested ?
    - Heli

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Folks,

My suggestion is for the following people that requested to be part of the First Camera's Trip, send a Private Message (PM) to Nicole with your real name and full mailing address. Nicole can then make a new route and include it with the camera.

New people to be added after Nicole:
    1. HeliH
    2. Black Dog
    3. FilmSprocket
    4. eskyone
    5. mexipike
    6. sensanjay <--Sanjay will be the last one on the new route as he volunteered to process the film and post the pics on APUG.
    That's 6 new people which maxes out the number of frames left on the camera, so that's it folks! No more sign ups.

Nicole might need to re-arrange the route to be more efficient. It might take her a while to do this, so give her a bit of time.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 10-05-2007 at 09:38 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clarified my post and made it easier for Nicole - I hope!
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW, where's Gary? He was last seen here in February (2007)...

(PS: Gary, as in the person who started all this.)
    Last edited by Sanjay Sen; 10-05-2007 at 10:29 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clarification

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh oh, I now see George also volunteered to be the last person. Goes to show how much I read George's posts, eh? Just kidding George. Really, I'm not ignoring you. Really.

Oiy ...

Sorry George, I honestly didn't mean to leave you out. How about this: When Sanjay gets the camera, if there's a frame left, he'll send it to you and you'll have the honours of processing and posting to the gallery. How's that?

BTW, who's the guy in the other thread that wanted to organize this thing for Round 5? Tim, you sure you know what you're geting yourself into? This is your last chance to run screaming from the room!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You sent it to the Netherlands aswell, count me in!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin