Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,874   Posts: 1,520,170   Online: 1018

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hmmm ... tough one. I'm inclined to agree with you, I'd hate to tempt fate any further ... although it would be fun to have as many folks on the list as possible. Maybe we should just plan on doing another in the future! Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Nathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think if we can find more participants in Australia, we should move it on to them. Otherwise, I do not think we should risk another international border crossing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsmith01tx
    hmmm ... tough one. I'm inclined to agree with you, I'd hate to tempt fate any further ... although it would be fun to have as many folks on the list as possible. Maybe we should just plan on doing another in the future! Anyone else want to weigh in on this?
    I'll see if I can dig up some Sydney members to send the camera to.

Once it's here I can reload it with some HP5+ (I have hundreds of feet of that stock and send it on it's way again.

BTW, what should I do once it's processed. Neg scan??

Graham.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That sounds great. Yes, a neg scan and then I guess we can post them to the site. I'll PM Sean to see how he wants to handle that. We might as well figure out a good way to handle it as we'll be doing it again soon for the 'Round1' camera, as well as others in the future.
    Thanks Graham,
    Nathan

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Just to let you know my frame is shot today, and I'll send it on its way tomorrow or the day after... Should I update the paper list too make sure it doesn't end up at te right place and goes from Mike to bob ?

Cheers.

PJ
    Patrick Jan Van Hove
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera"
    Mamut Photo, The Ultra-Large-Format photography homepage

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanhove
    Should I update the paper list too make sure it doesn't end up at te right place and goes from Mike to bob ?
    Good idea!

Thanks,
    Nathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Another Sydneysider checking in

Hi all, I'm on the waiting list for the first camera, but Graham PM'ed me about camera 2. I may be able to help but I will be travelling O/S a couple of times in the next month so Graham and I will figure out if I can participate, depnding on when he receives the camera.

Glenn

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanhove
    Just to let you know my frame is shot today, and I'll send it on its way tomorrow or the day after...
    I think I'm next on the list? If so, it hasn't arrived yet

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe so. I've just PM'd Patrick (janvanhove) to see if and when it was mailed. With all of the added security world-wide, it wouldn't surprise me if it takes a long while between borders.

Nathan

PS - Glenn, glad to have you on board. I wasn't sure whether Graham was thinking of reloading the film before sending it on to you or not ... doesn't much matter I guess.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Patrick, Mike - does anyone know where the camera is now? I can quite believe that UK security is taking a close look at packages entering the country right now. Hope it shows up soon.

Nathan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin