Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,913   Posts: 1,521,701   Online: 1046

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Some Glycin I ordered from Photographers Formulary took 8 days to work its way through UK customs last week... They didn't bother opening it though...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsmith01tx
    Patrick, Mike - does anyone know where the camera is now? I can quite believe that UK security is taking a close look at packages entering the country right now. Hope it shows up soon.

Nathan
    Hi Nathan,

No it hasn't arrived here yet Have you heard from Patrick? UK Customs shouldn't hold it up too long if at all as Belgium is in the EU. We don't have to provide a customs green CN22 form when posting small packages within the EU. So, it may be down to the vagaries of the postal system. For example, a few months ago I posted some film to Ole and Morten. Ole's took 4 days, whereas Morten's took nearly 3 weeks!

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nope, haven't heard anything from him since his posting on 8/30. Hasn't replied to a PM either. Hope all's well with him. Guess we'll just have to wait it out.
    Thanks,
    Nathan

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Patrick just cancelled his appearance at the Norwegian (U)LF gathering, so there may be something there. I'll see what I can find out (tactfully).
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Sorry about the delay, I'm not guilty, and not the British customs... I've been sick for nearly two weeks, and didn't get around to posting the camera... Really sorry about that, it should be off before the end of the week...

re-sorry...

PJ
    Patrick Jan Van Hove
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera"
    Mamut Photo, The Ultra-Large-Format photography homepage

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanhove
    Sorry about the delay, I'm not guilty, and not the British customs... I've been sick for nearly two weeks, and didn't get around to posting the camera... Really sorry about that, it should be off before the end of the week...

re-sorry...

PJ
    Hi Patrick -

I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill, but glad that you're well enough to make it back to the computer! The camera will get there ... just glad to know it's not lost and you're still among the living.

Nathan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanhove
    Hi Patrick,

Don't worry about the camera, hope you're feeling better soon.

Regards

Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I'll give a shout here as soon as it's on its way....

Cheers,
    PJ
    Patrick Jan Van Hove

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think the next camera to travel the world needs a few more rules attached.

I'd really like the camera to only stay in one place for 7 days - shoot or pass on. Just a shot out of your window will interesting.

Graham.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Yeah, I agree, that guy in Belgium holding to that camera is just getting on my nerves....
    Wait, hold on, it's me...

Sorry again guys for the delay, the shot itself was actually fast, it's the sending off of the camera that took time... And the postal offices in Belgium are open in nicely convenient hours which coincidently are the same as my working hours.... grrrr...

Anyhow, no need to blame the postal system, it's all my fault, sorry again for the delay...

PJ
    Patrick Jan Van Hove

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin