Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,999   Online: 808

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hey, great images. My favourites are #2, #3 and #8 and maybe all the others too. Thanks to Graham for processing and scanning.

Mine is - as is already guessed in a comment - #12. And since Matt asked, the image shows ... hmmm sculpture is made of one piece so we call it a plastic of Jürgen Goertz. It is located in a park a few miles away from where I live. If you want to see it in color: Schlosspark Angelbachtal.

One minute after I sent the camera to Ole I started wondering if I really had opened the lens cover. And until Graham uploaded the images I was pretty sure that I forgot to open it.

And btw, I am in for the trip back to Nathan. Maybe we can manage it to be back at Nathan before the camera of the first round ...

Thanks to all for the fun
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Count me in for the return trip as well !
    PJ
    Patrick Jan Van Hove
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera"
    Mamut Photo, The Ultra-Large-Format photography homepage

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin