Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,745   Online: 1106
      
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 258
  1. #161
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,041
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    OK people, where's the camera? Last I heard ...

    19. AUSTRALIA - Arthur (Thanasis)
    20. Ireland - Sheila (Sile) <--- The camera will arrive here next

    Update Arthur? Hope you didn't get run over by a couple Tasmanian Devils!

    Regards, Art.
    Still waiting patiently....
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  2. #162

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,516
    Images
    77
    Perhaps it will arrive before Camera 5?

    I like that photo...of the delivery guy walking up the steps with Camera 4 being photographed with Camera 5.

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  3. #163
    Thanasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    OK people, where's the camera? Last I heard ...

    19. AUSTRALIA - Arthur (Thanasis)
    20. Ireland - Sheila (Sile) <--- The camera will arrive here next
    21. Belgium - Marc (Marc Leest)
    22. Germany - Ruediger (rst)
    23. Norway - Ole (Ole)
    24. NORWAY - Birger (BirgerA)
    25. USA CT - Art (gr82bart)

    Update Arthur? Hope you didn't get run over by a couple Tasmanian Devils!

    Regards, Art.
    Steamrolled by a sh*tload of work. The camera will be sent to Sheila in Ireland on Friday. Sorry for the delay.

  4. #164
    copake_ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NYC or Copake or Tucson
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    4,092
    Images
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanasis View Post
    Steamrolled by a sh*tload of work. The camera will be sent to Sheila in Ireland on Friday. Sorry for the delay.
    Hmmm...tim may get his "set up shot" yet!

  5. #165
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,041
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanasis View Post
    Steamrolled by a sh*tload of work. The camera will be sent to Sheila in Ireland on Friday. Sorry for the delay.
    Looks like I'm getting a camera for Christmas,
    And if I'm really good.. two cameras!

    Síle
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  6. #166
    copake_ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NYC or Copake or Tucson
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    4,092
    Images
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Looks like I'm getting a camera for Christmas,
    And if I'm really good.. two cameras!

    Síle
    Okay Sile, you could well be "rich" in cameras by Christmas. But here's the critical question.

    Camera 4 is a Kodak one-use with (if I recall) 400BCN. Camera 5 is a Canon Sureshot with Ilford FP-4.

    So, is Christmas Day going to be a "Kodak moment" or....?

  7. #167
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,041
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    Okay Sile, you could well be "rich" in cameras by Christmas. But here's the critical question.

    Camera 4 is a Kodak one-use with (if I recall) 400BCN. Camera 5 is a Canon Sureshot with Ilford FP-4.

    So, is Christmas Day going to be a "Kodak moment" or....?
    Well now.. Who says I have to use one or the other?
    Christmas is for sharing after all George... and I'd hate a camera to feel left out

    Síle
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  8. #168
    copake_ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NYC or Copake or Tucson
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    4,092
    Images
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Well now.. Who says I have to use one or the other?
    Christmas is for sharing after all George... and I'd hate a camera to feel left out

    Síle
    Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention that "...this is a Kodak Moment..." was a tag line on Kodak's holiday ads for years as it showed Dad (yes, it was always Dad) taking an Instamatic pic of smiling Sally or Stevie with their new toy!

  9. #169
    MattKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Delta, British Columbia, Canada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    12,011
    Images
    60
    And of course, for many years the Kodak slogan was....

    "Open Me First"

    There was even Kodak wrapping paper that said that.

    It was not unknown to see that under our Christmas tree .

    Matt

  10. #170

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,516
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    And of course, for many years the Kodak slogan was....

    "Open Me First"

    T
    Matt
    Matt,

    This IS a family forum. Please keep that in mind.

    Sile,

    I hope you do have two pictures to take Christmas Day. Y'all do your best. I'll be on a flight to New Orleans for a couple days of drinking, eating, and general merry making.

    I'll be thinking of y'all as I ingest crayfish ettoufee, raw oysters, crab claws, poorboys, weird N.O. drinks, and gumbo, gumbo, gumbo.

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin