Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,719   Posts: 1,483,127   Online: 1160
      
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 385
  1. #141
    Steve Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ryde, Isle of Wight
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    8,436
    Images
    122
    Picture taken. Camera will be on its way to France soon.

    The French postal system is probably much better than those of England and Ireland so I expect it will turn up a couple of minutes after I drop it off at the post office.

    Recipe to follow....



    Steve.

  2. #142

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,503
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Picture taken. Camera will be on its way to France soon.

    The French postal system is probably much better than those of England and Ireland so I expect it will turn up a couple of minutes after I drop it off at the post office.

    Recipe to follow....



    Steve.
    Merci beaucoup.

    oui oui, oui oui...

    Rappelez-vous, Les anneaux de facteur seulement une fois. (or something like that)

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  3. #143

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    15,266
    Blog Entries
    3
    Images
    2
    i am very confused ...
    i searched the thread,
    and can't remember if i signed up
    for this round or not

    is there a list?
    thanks very much

    john

  4. #144

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,503
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    i am very confused ...
    i searched the thread,
    and can't remember if i signed up
    for this round or not

    is there a list?
    thanks very much

    john
    ummmm no. You did not.

    Drop me a p-mail.

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  5. #145
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,534
    Il n'ya pas des ecureuils rouges dans la chambre noir....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

  6. #146

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,503
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Il n'ya pas des ecureuils rouges dans la chambre noir....

    Mais tous les écureuils dans le chambre noir sont rouges.


    Pagan écureuils rouges recipes anyone?

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  7. #147
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,534
    ISTR Hugh Fearnley-W came up with a few!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

  8. #148
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,034
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Mais tous les écureuils dans le chambre noir sont rouges.


    Pagan écureuils rouges recipes anyone?

    tim in san jose
    There is a level below which I do not sink... red squirrel recipes is it..

    Although thanks to Mr Whittingstall I can give you a good grey squirrel one??

    Síle
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  9. #149

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, TN
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    8
    My chambre noir écureuils are all gris. Could that be why I'm having such a hard time in there?

  10. #150

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,503
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccammm View Post
    My chambre noir écureuils are all gris. Could that be why I'm having such a hard time in there?

    Mais oui.

    Only red skwerels are allowed in the darkroom. Gray skwerels mean you are foggin yer film.


    tim in san jose
    Last edited by k_jupiter; 01-20-2008 at 11:58 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: speling of corse
    Where ever you are, there you be.



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin