Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,076   Online: 1013

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    When I get the date of the Santa Cruz fungus faire, I'll post it for you. A nice time to wander with the little fawns in the hills above Santa Cruz... and your own personal troupe of fungus experts. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge.. know what I mean?>

tim in san jose
    Sounds like fun.. your own personal fungus expert.. He must be a real Fun ghi :o

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    Geez, maybe instead you could tell us about the toxic fungus stuff - sounds like ergot or magic 'shrooms to me!
    The name of the fungus is "fly agaric" (fluesopp in norwegian). It is in fact very common in our region. You find everything you need to know - and probably a lot more - at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

Whatever you do: it is on your own risk!

-B

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

It's here!

I picked up the camera today.

Since there is very little light in the afternoon I will push the button sometime during the weekend, and get the camera on to Canada early next week.

In fact it seems that the "round 4 camera" will arrive in the same town (Bergen, Norway) this week as well... something pagan here?

-Bj

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I swear... when I set up the list of Cam 5 I had no idea the two cameras would be chasing each other around north western Europe.

Maybe Cam 1B (or is it 1c?) will make its way out of the confines of the southern hemisphere and join it's littl' brothers.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I swear... when I set up the list of Cam 5 I had no idea the two cameras would be chasing each other around north western Europe.

Maybe Cam 1B (or is it 1c?) will make its way out of the confines of the southern hemisphere and join it's littl' brothers.

tim in san jose
    Aah... It's the Irish Pagan chicken curse.. I was afraid we might invoke this.. There is only one known antidote .. and it involves whiskey and a full moon :o

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Aah... It's the Irish Pagan chicken curse.. I was afraid we might invoke this.. There is only one known antidote .. and it involves whiskey and a full moon :o

Síle
    I'm beginning to wonder about you, Sile.

The pagan chicken curse was only cast upon camera 5. But then both 4 and 5 were "united" together at your place. As I recall - wasn't it right around the time of the Winter Solstice? The highest holy day of the pagans.

Nay don't tell us, yet do; did you also cast a spell upon camera 4?

If so, we need to know which whiskey is required and when is the next full moon - 'cause it seems it's time to start baying to the heavens!
    Last edited by copake_ham; 02-12-2008 at 08:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Síle
    Sile,

I am way too irresponsible when loaded with a whiskey or three...

I cannot be held responsible for my actions. Perhaps it's good we have 7000 miles between us.

Here is a Red Breast neat, side of water, and a Pagan jig nekkid under a full spring moon to you...

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder about you, Sile.
    Nay don't tell us, yet do; did you also cast a spell upon camera 4?

If so, we need to know which whiskey is required and when is the next full moon - 'cause it seems it's time to start baying to the heavens!
    You're only now beginning to wonder George??
    Oh dear... Well.. there may have been some shenanigans around the wassailing cup on Winter Solstice.. but this is an easy one to rectify..
    Grab yourself a glass of Bushmills on February 21st at 03.30UT.. Make yourself comfortable in a dark-room.. Clear your mind ..
    Cleanse your sacred space and then call upon the elements of light, darkness, and focal length.. and bay loudly.. that should do it!

Sile,
    I am way too irresponsible when loaded with a whiskey or three...
    I cannot be held responsible for my actions. Perhaps it's good we have 7000 miles between us.
    Here is a Red Breast neat, side of water, and a Pagan jig nekkid under a full spring moon to you...
    tim in san jose
    Tim I admire your choice in whiskey.. am impressed with your full moon nekkid pagan jig .. and am somewhat grateful for the 7000 miles..
    Unfortunately that particular jig doesn't cure, but brings a curse on Lawyers in NY.. luckily it shouldn't affect us... much

Síle
    Last edited by Síle; 02-13-2008 at 06:29 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling.. grr..
    Síle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tim I admire your choice in whiskey.. am impressed with your full moon nekkid pagan jig .. and am somewhat grateful for the 7000 miles..
    Unfortunately that particular jig doesn't cure, but brings a curse on Lawyers in NY.. luckily it shouldn't affect us... much

Síle
    'Me' in the same sentence with 'nekkid jig'... y'all be very grateful for the 7000 miles.

tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    'Me' in the same sentence with 'nekkid jig'... y'all be very grateful for the 7000 miles.

tim
    Oh don't sell yourself so short Tim .. I was thinking of having a word with Mr Brunner about making videos... We could be on to a fortune here!?

Síle
    Síle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin