Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,715   Posts: 1,514,763   Online: 803

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930313236 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I stuck a cyanotype print in there. If nobody has claimed it yet, someone should take it out and keep it.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well that's cool thing to do!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walter23 View Post
    I stuck a cyanotype print in there. If nobody has claimed it yet, someone should take it out and keep it.
    Now I would love for that to make it's way back to me. I would love to compare your C-work to the stuff I did a couple of summers ago. I have a real fondness for blue.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Now I would love for that to make it's way back to me. I would love to compare your C-work to the stuff I did a couple of summers ago. I have a real fondness for blue.

tim in san jose
    I was going to suggest you get the print, Tim, since you risked your camera, supplied the roll of film and organized this round. I'll leave the print in the package when it's time to ship it, or, I could mail Walter's cyanotype to you to lessen the possible wear and tear. After all, there are still 5 people after me and before you on the list. That's a lot of miles yet. I can even scan the image so that everyone can see it (if that's okay with Walter).

It'd be great to get Camera 5 before June 24th when I hit the road to Bill Schwab's Photostock 2008: http://www.northlightworkshops.com/w...ing/index.html . A creative group shot, taken with the Round 5 camera, of a bunch of APUG'rs would be fun!

My fingers are crossed, and, I think Síle brought up a good point with her last message regarding what has happened since the sacrificing of chickens stopped. Can't argue the point! Thursday night, there will be one less chicken in this world. 'Tuscan Grilled Chicken' (Pollo Alla Diavolo) here I come!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    It'd be great to get Camera 5 before June 24th when I hit the road to Bill Schwab's Photostock 2008: http://www.northlightworkshops.com/w...ing/index.html . A creative group shot, taken with the Round 5 camera, of a bunch of APUG'rs would be fun!

My fingers are crossed, and, I think Síle brought up a good point with her last message regarding what has happened since the sacrificing of chickens stopped. Can't argue the point! Thursday night, there will be one less chicken in this world. 'Tuscan Grilled Chicken' (Pollo Alla Diavolo) here I come!

Marc
    It was a tough job Marc but someone had to do it.. thank you for being brave enough to step forward and take one for the team.. I might even do the same myself this weekend..

As for Bill Schwab's workshop.. I'm green with envy, I would love to be on that.. I wonder if it would help my cause if I was let lose in a chicken farm with some rosemary and butter :rolleyes:

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I can even scan the image so that everyone can see it (if that's okay with Walter).
    Sure, no problem. I think I have a scan of it somewhere but damned if I can find it.

Some people were doing this on another forum, and it became kind of a custom to include an inexpensive gift for the next in line... plus I was trying to make up for keeping the thing for so long.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was going to suggest you get the print, Tim, since you risked your camera, supplied the roll of film and organized this round. I'll leave the print in the package when it's time to ship it, or, I could mail Walter's cyanotype to you to lessen the possible wear and tear. After all, there are still 5 people after me and before you on the list. That's a lot of miles yet. I can even scan the image so that everyone can see it (if that's okay with Walter).

Marc
    I have PMed Lisa, she has no listed email address... I have sent her a snailmail card asking her to just mail the camera. Outside of a trip to Washington, I have no idea what else to do. It's only the 16th, there is still hope you get the camera by next week.

Cross your fingers everyone.

Friday is "APUG Pagan Chicken" night. Y'all whip out your favorite pagan chicken recipe and hit the grill, I mean inferno, sauce pan, or other diabolical method of cooking el pollo loco.

tim in san jose

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you not think a camera turning up in the post would be a subtle enough reminder?!!!

Well, one would think.

Got your snail mail today, Tim. Thanks for the reminder (ah the guilt!). My apologies to all for the delay.

Will take my picture tomorrow am and have it in the afternoon post to Michigan...should reach Marc by the end of the week.

Lisa

ps - just opened the box. The cyanotype is beautiful. Will pass it forward and hope it reaches Tim at the end of the line.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow - everyone breathe out a collective sigh!

I have since moved - how do we make sure the new address is taken note of? I think I was 18th on the original list (listed as "hkr"). I am at a temporary address until around mid-September and then off to the East Coast.

Tim - do we know who "foxyscootie" (#17) is? I suppose we can provide the address at the time to him/her when they are ready to mail it out to me.

Thanks all! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lmn View Post
    Do you not think a camera turning up in the post would be a subtle enough reminder?!!!

Well, one would think.

Got your snail mail today, Tim. Thanks for the reminder (ah the guilt!). My apologies to all for the delay.

Will take my picture tomorrow am and have it in the afternoon post to Michigan...should reach Marc by the end of the week.

Lisa

ps - just opened the box. The cyanotype is beautiful. Will pass it forward and hope it reaches Tim at the end of the line.
    Mucho Gracias Lisa. That's Spanish for "Much Grass".

I look forward to your picture of APehUGGERs, I mean APUGGERS FilmSprocket.

tim, relieved in san jose

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin