Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,716   Posts: 1,514,791   Online: 826

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 172122232425262728293031323337 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Wow - everyone breathe out a collective sigh!

I have since moved - how do we make sure the new address is taken note of? I think I was 18th on the original list (listed as "hkr"). I am at a temporary address until around mid-September and then off to the East Coast.

Tim - do we know who "foxyscootie" (#17) is? I suppose we can provide the address at the time to him/her when they are ready to mail it out to me.

Thanks all! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!
    Shawn,

PM me your temporary address. I will take care of the details of addresses. I will have foxie send the camera on to guissimo then back to me. You will get it on the second leg (for latecomers) at whatever address you are at.

It will all work out. And Friday is still APUG Pagan Chicken day.

tim
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Last Chance...

Round six is going out the end of the week...

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum184/...sign-up-2.html

Lots of great ideas, we will incorporate more of them down the road.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum184/...iscussion.html

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum184/...round-6-a.html

Seen on a VW in Tucson AZ in 1994... "Eschew Whirled Peas".

tim in san jose
    Last edited by k_jupiter; 06-17-2008 at 12:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Shawn,

PM me your temporary address. I will take care of the details of addresses. I will have foxie send the camera on to guissimo then back to me. You will get it on the second leg (for latecomers) at whatever address you are at.

It will all work out. And Friday is still APUG Pagan Chicken day.

tim
    Thanks, Tim. PM sent with new address & status info.

Regards,

Shawn

lmn

Shooter
    35mm

On the way

The camera is in the mail.

Tim, I was unable to fit the cyanotype in the new box so will send that to you directly. I'll use the return address from your reminder letter unless you prefer a different one.

Thanks!
    Lisa

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lmn View Post
    Excellent news Lisa.. I knew all those chickens didn't die in vain...

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lmn View Post

Tim, I was unable to fit the cyanotype in the new box so will send that to you directly. I'll use the return address from your reminder letter unless you prefer a different one.

Thanks!
    Lisa
    Thank you Lisa. The return address on the envelope is fine. It should have matched the one on the list. I will PM it to you just in case.

tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, since my last post, two chickens have participated in pagan chicken recipes. My wife sacrificed one and I the other. (Recipes to follow later.) Consequently, and probably with assistance from Tim's snailmail, the camera has arrived! Everything seems to be okay. Thanks Lisa!

The camera's counter is on 17. I'll take my shot at Bill Schwab's Photostock Extravaganza next week and will ship the camera to Rebecca no later than June 30th, when I get back home. If there's a chance I can ship earlier than the 30th from Bill's place, I'll certainly do that. Maybe we'll sacrifice a pagan S'more from the nightly fire circle and put it in the box with the camera......?

Happy trails!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Okay, since my last post, two chickens have participated in pagan chicken recipes. My wife sacrificed one and I the other. (Recipes to follow later.) Consequently, and probably with assistance from Tim's snailmail, the camera has arrived! Everything seems to be okay. Thanks Lisa!

The camera's counter is on 17. I'll take my shot at Bill Schwab's Photostock Extravaganza next week and will ship the camera to Rebecca no later than June 30th, when I get back home. If there's a chance I can ship earlier than the 30th from Bill's place, I'll certainly do that. Maybe we'll sacrifice a pagan S'more from the nightly fire circle and put it in the box with the camera......?

Happy trails!

Marc
    Have a great time Marc.

tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Walter's cyanotype

The dust is on the scanner.

Stunning. The scanner doesn't do it justice.

Thanks Walter. It will be framed in the hall with all my other artwork given by friends.

tim in san jose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails waltCyantype2.jpg   cyantypeCloseup2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was seemed to find out about these kind of fun rounds too late... If there is room left in round six or if there will be a round 7 please PM me. Thanks, Keith.
    Keith Ostertag
    keitho at strucktower dot com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin