Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,389   Online: 1098

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 283233343536373839 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    Any chance of doing another one of these? It looks fun.

It's in the works. Sile will be running it from a small village in Ireland. Please contact her.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm exposure 9-Jake.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where is this and what are we looking at? Is this a German bunker?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I'm exposure 9-Jake.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I'm exposure 9-Jake.
    I'm exposure 6 (and 7 - oops).. Thanks again for getting all these up in the gallery Tim.

There are some nice shots in this bunch, I do think the Canon Sureshot made for better quality in pics than the disposable in round 4. Tim has kindly offered to send it around for the next round too.

tiberiustibz Round 6 is ready to kick off here and we're ready for a fresh roll call, I do believe there are some spaces left so I'll let you know as soon as the list is finalised.
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    MIne are the blurry images of the small dog in the snow. I sincerely apologize for screwing up and taking three crappy photos; I actually kind of forgot how these point & shoot cameras worked and I took images when I thought I hadn't and basically just made a mess of things. Should have just watched the counter... bah.

I'll shoot something a bit more inspiring for Camera 6

Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Camera 5 has been posted!

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=511

Please go to the Gallery and identify your work. If you wish to have any information added to the photo, pm me and I will edit the image description. If your address has changed since the camera reached you, please pm me with the new address. I am going to send you your proof and negative so you can print it in a manner that you can take ownership of. If you wish for a tiff or high res jpg file, email me (killer<period>jupiter<at>gmail<period>com) and I can send it. tiffs are 4 Meg in size, JPGs are 350 to 500 K.

Thanks to all of you for making this round VERY successful.

tim in san jose
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Mine is exposure 8.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This was cool. I rushed my image to minimize turnaround time, but in retrospect, I could have spent a little longer. Oh well. A lot of things happened while this camera was making its rounds - I graduated, I moved, the US economy collapsed. Haha.

By the way, the picture is of the observatory at Princeton University. Here's another shot I took at the same time with an Ansco Pix Panorama:

Looked through all the pictures and really enjoyed them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    b,
    so what happened to the other couple of people's shots?
    I will pour over the negatives and see if something pops out.
    tim
    Thanks Tim for diving into the negatives again - and finding the missing ones .... mine is number #10.

For a while I was afraid I was not able to operate an "idiot-proof" camera :-)

-B

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Where is this and what are we looking at? Is this a German bunker?
    Indeed it is-I've made many pictures there,some of which have popped up in the postcard exchange.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll claim the blurry mushrooms, exp. 16!

Thank you for this, Tim. It is good to see a picture that has been sitting in my heart for so long.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin