Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,878   Online: 996

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Final list and order

We have... in order

USA
    1 Travis Nunn
    2 Tim Gray
    3 semeuse
    4 copake_ham
    5 gr82bart
    Europe and UK
    6 Síle
    7 Steve Smith
    8 Black Dog
    9 bjazz
    Canada
    10 John Bartley
    11 thebanana
    12 walter23
    USA
    13 lmn
    14 FilmSprocket
    15 Rebeccammm
    16 geauxpez
    17 foxyscootie
    18 hkr
    19 guissimo
    20 k_jupiter

Since we have over 18, we are going to shoot ONE picture each.

I seem to remember two people with short time move dates. I can only find the correspondence for one. Please PM me if you are moving soon.

A list of rules (courtesy of gr82bart) and addresses will accompany the camera along with an extra camera battery. Please make sure the baggie with the directions, addresses and battery make it into the box every time.

When you send the camera on...

Turn off the camera!
    Post a pagan Chicken recipe.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Tim!

Looking forward to it.

lisa nelson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm first? I feel so honored!

Now... I have to find a good chicken recipe...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post

Now... I have to find a good chicken recipe...
    You just have to ask Mr. Google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks George, but that's not the problem. I have so many chicken recipes I just have to decide which is "Pagan" enough to use

Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry for the delay. These people around here expect me to do some work for my pay. Been a tough week, next week is even tougher.

Anyhow, the Camera has sailed. It is on it's way to Travis as we speak. Please remember to turn off the camera after shooting it. There is a fresh battery in it, two more packed in the instruction bag. If you take the battery out, it does not seem to lose the frame count.

All have a good time with this. I already cannot wait to see the return and what you all will have done with your photo.

You have seen my (chicken) piece d'resistance. Now I will post my one hour chicken dinner recipe I developed in my young single days. It was fast, impressed the single women folk, and an hour is a long enough time to get into lots of mischief.

One hour chicken:
    One fryer, cut up.
    1/4 cup flour
    groud ginger
    ground allspice
    Italian seasoning (rosemary, thyme, dried basil, oregano)
    salt pepper
    1/4 lb of butter plus two good sized pats
    9x12 baking pan
    baking (cookie) sheet
    4 medium potatos
    1 medium winter squash (acorn, butternut, delicata)
    brown sugar

Heat oven up to 375F. (190 C)

Place stick of butter in the bottom of the baking dish, place in oven.

Wash potatos. Cut squash in half lengthwise, leave skin on, take out seeds.

Wash chicken and dry.

Combine flour, and all spices in brown paper bag.

Throw chicken in bag one piece at a time, do pagan chicken dance for 30 seconds each piece, place on plate.

When butter is all melted and bubling softly, place floured chicken in baking pan skin side down. Place pan in oven.

Place potatos in oven.

Place squash open side up on cookie sheet.

Place pat of butter in each squash half, sprinkle lightly with brown sugar. Place sheet (with squash) in oven.

After 30 minutes, take spoon and spread melted butter in squash over cavity of squash. Turn chicken over, skin side up.

Come back after another half hour. Dinner be done. Serve with a nice mellow Chardonney.

tim in san jose

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Can I be frank about something?

I love the idea of taking part in the camera exchange.

But I'm really getting tired of this chicken recipe stuff.

Within our small family (Theresa and myself) I am the cook. I have many recipes of all types - but this is a film forum. I'm interested in banter about film, pics, what folks might want to shoot/share with the exchange etc.

But, to put it bluntly, I think the chicken recipe thing is played-out and is getting irritating.

If you want to drop me out for being a "spoil sport" fine - but I've about had it with chicken stuff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by copake_ham View Post
    Can I be frank about something?

I love the idea of taking part in the camera exchange.

But I'm really getting tired of this chicken recipe stuff.

Within our small family (Theresa and myself) I am the cook. I have many recipes of all types - but this is a film forum. I'm interested in banter about film, pics, what folks might want to shoot/share with the exchange etc.

But, to put it bluntly, I think the chicken recipe thing is played-out and is getting irritating.

If you want to drop me out for being a "spoil sport" fine - but I've about had it with chicken stuff.
    George.

The camera is gone. You don't want to participate, send a note to semeuse telling them to bypass you on the list and send it to Art. You don't want to monitor the thread and receive chicken recipes, don't. There are tools that will prevent you from participating. This isn't a problem.

Nobody told you you had to post a recipe. Nobody said you had to read the thread. Nobody said you had to shoot the damn film.

I like the pagan chicken part of this. I like the fact that it's B&W. I like the fact that you will get your negative and be able to post an image you have made yourself. If you don't George, make a decision. Play or don't play. There will be a round 6, probably by someone who sends around a disposable camera with color film, and does all the standard things with it; More to your liking.

I don't care.

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Geez George. Can you stop being you for one thread and post a GAWD damn chicken recipe? Heck, post a turkey one, quail, pheasant, whatever pagan creature you sacrifice 'cept a human.

Oiy.

Regards, Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I feel partly responsible (a kinda big part) for the whole chicken thing.. it started as a joke to move the camera along in Round 4 and has continued on to the beginning of Round 5.

But I'll be honest, this whole thread and what it's developed into is one of the things that I love about this place.. the diversity of topics and people, their lives and their cultures, however different.. and in the end this is all meant to be just a bit of fun, no harm is meant to anyone (chickens aside that is).

I'm sorry if it's upset you George, it wasn't intended to irritate.

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin