Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,897   Online: 988

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Hi y'all...

Let me think for a day or two. I am of course open to suggestions from all, especially George. You know I think this whole process should be more than "a pass the camera thing". I like how we all bond with the process.

Sile would be a good second in command. I like her energy, even one handed.

As for years, I have been here for three years now I think, maybe more. I ain't going anywhere. I have been on some lists for over 8 years, mostly active participation. I find a place, I like it, I stay there.

As for returning cameras, Only Camera 1A or is it Camera 1B is out in the wilderness with little chance of return...

And of course, not to step on anyones toes, Sanjay Sen, you interested?

That said, I'll let you know by the weeks end.

tim in san jose
    tim,

Looks like you're "it". Congrats (or commisserations)!

One suggestion is perhaps trying a thematic approach to a Round. Sort of like combining the MSA approach to the "pass the camera".

I know that in both rounds I've participated in - by the time I got the camera I felt so pressured to pass it along - that I spent virtually no time thinking about what to shoot.

If you pick a "theme" ahead of time - then each of us can think about what we'll shoot while waiting for our "turn" behind the lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sile would be a good second in command. I like her energy, even one handed.

tim in san jose
    Delighted to be second in command Tim .. Do I get to wear a hat and cape?
    Congrats and well done for stepping into the breach.

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Delighted to be second in command Tim .. Do I get to wear a hat and cape?
    Congrats and well done for stepping into the breach.

Síle
    You get to carry MY hat and cape. How cool is that?

I will do it, I just need a bit more advice from Art and of course the secret passwords to get things done.

I like the theory of themed cameras, a personal interpritation of a common idea.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We are not ready for Round 6 I don't think. Let's get Round 4 pretty close to finished.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will do it, I just need a bit more advice from Art and of course the secret passwords to get things done.
    PM sent to the GAWDs to make the switch. Once that's done, Tim, you'll have the power to edit, delete, and sticky posts in the threads. Pretty cool or what?

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Use your powers well, Grasshopper....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin