Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,445   Online: 815

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

We need a new project owner for this section of APUG ...

Unfortunately we haven't seen or heard from gbroadbridge since May. Hope he's OK. That said, we need someone to organize this place, put up stickies and schedules, and manage all the cameras traveling about. I have a few suggestions:

Sile
    K_Jupiter aka Tim
    Sanjay Sen
    Others? FilmSprocket?

You guys want the job? You'll have to be in it for the long haul though - we're talking years. Hmmm ... maybe we should take a vote .... dunno really.

Regards, Art (I'm not going to do it, so don't ask ... )
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about you, Art?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

We Need A New Project Owner For This Section of APUG...

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Unfortunately we haven't seen or heard from gbroadbridge since May. Hope he's OK. That said, we need someone to organize this place, put up stickies and schedules, and manage all the cameras traveling about. I have a few suggestions:
    Sile
    K_Jupiter aka Tim
    Sanjay Sen
    Others? FilmSprocket?
    You guys want the job? You'll have to be in it for the long haul though - we're talking years. Hmmm ... maybe we should take a vote .... dunno really.
    I think that Tim is doing a great job with 'Let's Shoot 1 Camera-Part 5'. Maybe he can continue on with this section of the APUG. Art would also be (and has been) great at this but he's a busy dude and he already indicated his decision.

For the record, I just want to be a member and not run anything for now. I recently ended my camera club life of about 12 years, 2 of which were as a VP and 6 as prez. I don't know how many of those years also included being the program director. At least for the clubs I was a member of, digital folks made camera club life a real pain in the ass starting around 2001/2002. Presently, APUG is my only photo group and I'm enjoying the freedom of not running something. Perhaps I'll be fully recovered in the near future and, then, be more willing to help out for things like this.

Hope that's not too much information, but I just had to let a little of that out. Sorry.

Also, I apologize for my "Pressed Chicken" recipe in part 4 or 5.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Sile
    K_Jupiter aka Tim
    Sanjay Sen
    Others? FilmSprocket?

I think Tim is doing a fantastic job over on #5 too.. he seems to crack the whip well..
    That said, if he needs a hand I've one available

Síle
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This makes me so proud. The little grasshopper has strong mojo. Tim it is then. A fine selection. The force, strong it is within him. Ummm .... Tim?

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    800 years will it take for the cameras to return
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, whomever takes over the management of this site, I have a couple ideas to offer to try and make it more than just a "pass the camera" exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi y'all...

Let me think for a day or two. I am of course open to suggestions from all, especially George. You know I think this whole process should be more than "a pass the camera thing". I like how we all bond with the process.

Sile would be a good second in command. I like her energy, even one handed.

As for years, I have been here for three years now I think, maybe more. I ain't going anywhere. I have been on some lists for over 8 years, mostly active participation. I find a place, I like it, I stay there.

As for returning cameras, Only Camera 1A or is it Camera 1B is out in the wilderness with little chance of return...

And of course, not to step on anyones toes, Sanjay Sen, you interested?

That said, I'll let you know by the weeks end.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    I
    Also, I apologize for my "Pressed Chicken" recipe in part 4 or 5.

Marc
    You are nowhere near as sorry as the pressed chicken.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    <snip> And of course, not to step on anyones toes, Sanjay Sen, you interested? <snip>
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for asking, but I think you would make a better candidate because I feel you are much more patient than I can be! And this will need a lot of patience!

Good luck to you, should you choose to accept this. And of course you will have my full cooperation if that is necessary.

Best wishes,
    Sanjay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin