Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,471   Online: 1127

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well y'all know... Camera four came home to roost. Camera five is stuck in Washington State. Camera six has a theme, has 19 people signed up, including me...

So once again, by fiat I declare... Camera six goes out on the 15th of June. I have another Cannon Sureshot, perhaps Fuji 160 NPS. This time I'll send the manual.

Any other thoughts or opinions? A favorite mid speed color film?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your declaration sounds good to me! I like 160NPS. Can you still get it? I've had to move on to Fuji Pro160S.

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Your declaration sounds good to me! I like 160NPS. Can you still get it? I've had to move on to Fuji Pro160S.

Marc
    Let me check out the local pro shop. I may be out of date, but the films shouldn't be that different.

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All,

by Fiat (yes I drive a Ford), I declare the camera a couple days late. Work is kicking my butt. I have the film (Fuji Pro160S), I have the camera, I have the spare battery, I have the instruction book. I need to print out the list names and addresses, set up the rotation, get the box together, and get it shipped. Tuesday and Wednesday are swamped, Thursday has a real shot at it.

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    All,

by Fiat (yes I drive a Ford), I declare the camera a couple days late. Work is kicking my butt. I have the film (Fuji Pro160S), I have the camera, I have the spare battery, I have the instruction book. I need to print out the list names and addresses, set up the rotation, get the box together, and get it shipped. Tuesday and Wednesday are swamped, Thursday has a real shot at it.

tim in san jose
    Tim,

Thanks for doing all this stuff. Whenever you can send it out is fine. There's no deadline. The stuff that pays the bills come first. :-)

Marc

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Count me in, but put me near the end of the list so that I'll be finished moving by the time it's around to me. I'll PM you my new address. As long as I get it after August 8th it's all good. Otherwise I'll give you an alt. address.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walter23 View Post
    Count me in, but put me near the end of the list so that I'll be finished moving by the time it's around to me. I'll PM you my new address. As long as I get it after August 8th it's all good. Otherwise I'll give you an alt. address.

Walter,

I am on the list so if it comes to Calgary while you are still here, I can just drop it off for you - saves postage! If it arrives afterwards, then it can come to your new island address?

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    Walter,

I am on the list so if it comes to Calgary while you are still here, I can just drop it off for you - saves postage! If it arrives afterwards, then it can come to your new island address?

Martin

Thanks Martin,

I will keep that in mind as I make up the list.

Martin first, Walter second, Martin first, Walter second, Walter first... wait...

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Walter,

Martin
    I say we all meet at Walter's new place in August!
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Walter,

Martin
    Yeah, that'd work just fine.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin