Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,448   Online: 1028

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a really great idea. only to find out it was already being done for the last 5 years. So I guess I'm too late for the sign up of round 6. Any idea's when round 7 is going to start? I did see a thread about a suggestion for round 7. I'm in the netherlands by the way.
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter de Groot View Post
    I had a really great idea. only to find out it was already being done for the last 5 years. So I guess I'm too late for the sign up of round 6. Any idea's when round 7 is going to start? I did see a thread about a suggestion for round 7. I'm in the netherlands by the way.
    The camera will be going to Austria before it's return to Ireland.. so if you want to join in, I'm sure there'd be no objections to sending it to the Netherlands first? Just let me know.. and if you're interested.. PM me your address.

By the way.. it was a really great idea
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pm send.
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin