Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,432   Online: 1005

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212565 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Moving it along geographically makes a lot of sense.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Iffum you change the list, make sure the next person on the list (at the deviant point) gets a hard copy via snail mail as well as an emailed version so the list looks right and is easy to follow. Even when we do this simply, it can be an issue. *L*. Or... Next thing you know, the dang thing winds up back in Ontario.

tim in Aachen Germany
    (sacrificing a pagan Hahnchen for covering your posterior)
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm game. I think we can deal with a change in direction, as long as we remain in contact with the mother ship.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent.. seems like we're all in agreement even if we are all a little bamboozled ..

I'm going to re-type the list and and perhaps somebody coming up on the list soon might print it (in fresh chicken blood or ink.. whatever is to hand) and add it to the camera box? That way would be a lot quicker than me mailing a new improved list from Ireland and running the risk of never making it to the camera..

For my part we sacrificed two chickens last night and damn they were tasty.. I felt the situation called for drastic action..

Tim thanks for having my German posterior so to speak.. We need all the help we can get!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Printing a new list shouldn't be a problem. Do you want that on RC paper? Good thing I sacrificed a cow today...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's not the destination, it's the journey
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Right... It's time to get serious...

Here is the new revised (hopefully making more geographically sense) list.. If I've left anyone out please scream at me asap:-

1. Lma - WA
    2. Flatulent 1 - WA
    3. Sidearm - CA
    4. Largely - CA
    5. Guissimo - CA
    6. Athanasius80 - CA
    7. mrmekon - GA
    8. Cdholden - TN
    9. FilmSprocket - MI
    10. TimGray - PA
    11. tiberiustibz - MA
    12. ShawnRahmen - NY
    13. Jnanian - RI
    14. Peter de Groot - The Netherlands
    15. Pcyco - Austria
    16. Sile - Ireland -The Mother Ship - Home - The Holy Grail

It's almost a year since the Camera went on it's way.. so what I'd like to do providing everyone is in agreement - is put a 2 week maximum time limit on remaining members to turn the camera around and get it back in the mail.
    This is still going to take at least 30 weeks plus travelling time.. so if we move at that pace.. we should be looking at the fruits of our labour by Christmas!

Flatulent1 pm coming your way.. thanks for offering to print the list - RC in chicken blood I think would be perfect.
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    No camera here yet. Should I worry? I did see a loose chicken running about the neighborhood today. Perhaps I should have grabbed it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I haven't seen it.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you ever see a chicken ... grab first, ask questions later

Walter23 should be ready to send the camera off to Lmn.. Flatulent1 will be directly after her and he has the new "improved" travel itinerary.. I'll send him a quick pm to make sure everything is ok..
    Síle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin