Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,876   Online: 962

Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122232428 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The idea of Cornerstone was the ambiguity of the concept. I do like your ideas, we can take them to their mathematical extreme and I'll shoot 12 images, I'll send it to Sister Sile so she can shoot 12 images and we will let you know how it comes out.

All kidding aside, we have thought of that. It's just that too many people want to participate. The camera travel format is a choice of compromise.

tim
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is Walter23 that had the camera(s) last.. and the PM I received from him on the 24 February said he would get it on it's way.. I'll send him another quick nudge to see if that helps somewhat..

Rachelle I completely see where you're coming from with the difficulty of a theme as such.. however the last travelling camera we had went out in October 2007 returned to the mother ship (aka Tim) in March 2009. It took a year and a half. It had 20 members and everybody got to take 2 shots, if they wished.. This round we have 28 members across the world to take just 1 photo, 8 more people but technically 12 less photos.

The decision to make it a themed round was taken after much discussion about how difficult it was to think of something to take a photo of.. so those leaving round 5 and heading into round 6 thought this would be much easier for everyone.. The fickle finger of blame points directly at them.. myself included!

As for timing.. it says inside the travelling box "Please be considerate of others on the list and do not keep the camera for a long period of time, the sooner everyone takes the picture and sends it on, the sooner we see results!"

I guess no matter how well you cover all your bases.. this is never going to run smoothly.. but the more we all crack our whips and cook chickens.. the better for us all!

Now Tim.. I like that idea of getting a camera and taking 12 photos each.. how about you find me a nice camera take some pictures and then send it to me
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Look up in the Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post

Now Tim.. I like that idea of getting a camera and taking 12 photos each.. how about you find me a nice camera take some pictures and then send it to me
    I'll drop it off next Tuesday...
    tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    I'll drop it off next Tuesday...
    tim
    I'll get the tarpaulin out... and maybe my helmet too come to think of it :o
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    alien abduction ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    alien abduction ?
    = Possible explanations of what happened to the camera???
    Síle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Walter23

tim insan jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry everyone..

I have emailed Walter23 once again to find out what the hold up is.. It's now been 2 months since the camera's were sent to him.

Thank you all for your patience..
    Síle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    maybe HE was abducted,
    and the clone the left in his place
    doesn't know about the round the world camera thing ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm listening to "Send In The Clones" as we speak. Er, type.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin