Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,388   Online: 1087

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    So, who's up for camera 7, hmm? :rolleyes:
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    So, who's up for camera 7, hmm? :rolleyes:
    Holga?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I secretly sacrificed two chickens and a duck before launching Camera 6 in the hope that it would make it's way safely on it's journey..
    It appears they died in vain...

K_Jupiter and I have made a number of attempts by PM and email to contact the first person on the list in the past weeks and have heard nothing. Unfortunately I think we have to concede that it may be gone..

So.. what do we do?

I can re-jig the list about, get a fresh throw away B&W/Colour and send it to the second person on the list and start again? Or K_Jupiter has very generously offered to provide another SureShot camera for "Around the world with camera 6 ½". I feel his losing one camera and the disposable is more than enough already though..

If anyone has any other suggestions I'm open to them! Sorry everyone.. I never thought we'd fall at the first fence!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Seems like a complicated way to get a free compact camera.

Can I suggest that someone loans a nice Leica or a Hasselblad for the next round. I'm in..... oh, and I'm thinking about changing my name!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's very nice of you, Tim, to offer yet another camera, although, if you supply us with yet another SureShot, you should somehow be compensated. You've already supplied us with cameras, film, processing, scanning and posted all of our images in the past.

There's no need for an apology, Síle. You did everything right.

As a side note, I just noticed that it is possible to view a member's most recent activity (time) on the APUG site.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Let's leave some room and call it 6 1/8. Though it's entirely possible that the aforemention soul will return home from his australian cruise and say "oh look!" and send it on its merry way...

Let's conduct a rudamentary pulse check before sending this next one off by PMing all involved and asking if they're ready to receive the camera, if they'll be home and not traveling the world at that time etc. Those who don't respond within a week get axed from the list.

I think this time we should try a goat...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    his/her non-apug email address
    returns email as non deliverable
    and his/her home page is some sort of
    professional organization ...

can someone, who may be in the same country as him/her
    send a post card ? i can imagine that this person may be on vacation
    or away ... are vacations in europe/uk still typically in august ?
    i hope he/she is OK ...
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like Holgas.

I just sent a PM to Black Dog. His recent activity indicates he was online just yesterday, so he hasn't vanished. He may simply be unaware.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    Let's leave some room and call it 6 1/8. Though it's entirely possible that the aforemention soul will return home from his australian cruise and say "oh look!" and send it on its merry way...

Let's conduct a rudamentary pulse check before sending this next one off by PMing all involved and asking if they're ready to receive the camera, if they'll be home and not traveling the world at that time etc. Those who don't respond within a week get axed from the list.

I think this time we should try a goat...
    It's very expensive to ship a goat around the world. Besides, their optics are weird. The shutters go the wrong way.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    It's very expensive to ship a goat around the world. Besides, their optics are weird. The shutters go the wrong way.

tim in san jose
    Oh well then, maybe we should just sacrifice one before sending off the camera.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin