Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,682   Posts: 1,548,524   Online: 882

Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 162021222324252627282930313236 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sidearm613 View Post
    I have not FALLEN off the planet! I simply tripped, stumbled a little, and ungracefully recovered.

The bottom line is that I'm ok, thanks for asking. I have taken by shot and the camera shall be in the mail soon.

Oh, and there is a tiny present enclosed for all, a gift from me.

I can categorically state that the voodoo doll had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that fall.. I can assure you... :rolleyes:
    Glad to hear you recovered sufficiently to take your shot.. and great news that we're on the move again.. things are really rolling well!
    Oooh and... pressie???
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    I can categorically state that the voodoo doll had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that fall.. I can assure you... :rolleyes:
    Glad to hear you recovered sufficiently to take your shot.. and great news that we're on the move again.. things are really rolling well!
    Oooh and... pressie???
    Yes indeedy, Sheila!

I figured, what the hell, in the interest of charitable giving, I would enclose a small and not too hard to make/give away gift. So I made the same tiny cyanotype 12 times. Easy schmeezy, took me one saturday afternoon to do all twelve in sunny Los Angeles. Maybe this will catch on and from now on all world cameras will leave people's houses with a gift enclosed for the rest of the group....
    David

A Holga is an ugly woman, a Brownie is a delicious treat.

dromanophoto.blogspot.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sidearm613 View Post
    Yes indeedy, Sheila!

I figured, what the hell, in the interest of charitable giving, I would enclose a small and not too hard to make/give away gift. So I made the same tiny cyanotype 12 times. Easy schmeezy, took me one saturday afternoon to do all twelve in sunny Los Angeles. Maybe this will catch on and from now on all world cameras will leave people's houses with a gift enclosed for the rest of the group....
    This is very cool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    This is very cool.
    That is very cool indeed and so very generous of you!
    The only problem is that it makes me want to have the camera's home to roost even sooner now
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Camera mailed yesterday! Head up Larry!
    David

A Holga is an ugly woman, a Brownie is a delicious treat.

dromanophoto.blogspot.com/

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    On the road again..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Came home from a road trip today (4/24) and found the camera on my front porch. Now all I have to do is remember why it's here. Something about "stones or rocks" IIRC correctly.

I'll try to turn it around in two or three days if I can remember what I was going to shoot.

No chickens will be harmed in the making of my image but a couple of cows may suffer a bit.

Larry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by largely View Post
    Came home from a road trip today (4/24) and found the camera on my front porch. Now all I have to do is remember why it's here. Something about "stones or rocks" IIRC correctly.

I'll try to turn it around in two or three days if I can remember what I was going to shoot.

No chickens will be harmed in the making of my image but a couple of cows may suffer a bit.

Larry
    Excellent news! This is all going very well... But it's cornerstones Larry.. cornerstones!

Enjoy your beef.. and do remember that one cow = 76 chickens but if you have the inclination for pork.. then we hit the jackpot

Síle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sacrificed some tube steak for lunch today, that's a little bit of everything, beef, chicken, pork, rat droppings...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I sacrificed some tube steak for lunch today, that's a little bit of everything, beef, chicken, pork, rat droppings...
    I have no idea what a tube steak is.. but with those ingredients how could you go wrong? :o
    Síle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin