Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,879   Online: 1085

Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 94953545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine was a shot of a winged horse landing in a meadow on the southern flank of Mt Rainier. The light was subdued; it was early morning, and the sun was just appearing over the horizon. It was a lovely image. But the damned horse was moving, and that POS disposable camera doesn't have a fast enough shutter speed to deal with something like that. In all likelihood it came out blurred. I may as well have shot it with a Holga.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    Mine was a shot of a winged horse landing in a meadow on the southern flank of Mt Rainier. The light was subdued; it was a lovely image. But the damned horse was moving, and that POS disposable camera doesn't have a fast enough shutter speed to deal with something like that. In all likelihood it came out blurred. I may as well have shot it with a Holga.
    It's disposable alright. This group quickly disposed of two of them. *L* In parallel.

So did you nail the Pegasus? A picture of the head and shoulders hanging on your den wall would go far in substantiating your claim.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, I nailed it. The shot, I mean. Of course, it's lost somewhere in Tennessee...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My shot was of a brace of unicorns pulling a sleigh driven by a wizened leprechaun. It will be hard to replicate
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    Mine was a sun hat. Yes, a child's sun hat lying on the grass, forgotten long ago. And in the background, a picnic table amidst the trees of an old apple orchard. But it was not just the forgotten hat you see, it was the meaning of life, love, and death. All of it. Finally. Revealed.

And now...lost again.

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    But a Pegasus, a leprechaun, and a brace of unicorns are pretty cool too. Sounds like the beginning of a joke...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh the memories that camera holds.. those artistic wonders.. lost but not forgotten..

Mine was a simple but tastefully done nude self portrait.. and I had promised myself I would only ever do it once...
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Mine was a simple but tastefully done nude self portrait.. and I had promised myself I would only ever do it once...
    Good news..... I have just found the camera..... looks like I forgot to post it!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just to clear up any confusion, my last post was intended for comedic effect and had no bearing on reality!
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reality? This is APUG!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin