Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,611   Online: 835

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 135357585960616263646566 LastLast
    lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    Chickens everywhere are celebrating!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Are they counting their chickens before they hatch?....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    wow, hard to believe
    its the end already ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All cameras from here on out will be called Camera 6.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes.. imagine it's finished already.... they are with the developers and we may even have some photo's soon...

Tim.. I think you may have a point.. however it may be a better idea to call it perhaps..... Camera 8? But use the actual physical lucky camera 6....

That's gotta bode well.. right?

Wallbergb.. keep an eye on this thread (or a new one started called camera 8) and you are most welcome to join in.
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Yes.. imagine it's finished already.... they are with the developers and we may even have some photo's soon...
    I trust you didn't send them to Tennessee for processing... ?
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Guess who's back....

a plastic folder to protect the instructions and mailing list, some sticky tape to repair the envelope - November 10th 2010 - (courtesy of Shawn I think??),
    You are right - I kept the cameras for so long it's the LEAST I could do!

This is such great news. Can't wait to see the results. Thanks again, Sile, for leading the way with this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tim.. I think you may have a point.. however it may be a better idea to call it perhaps..... Camera 8? But use the actual physical lucky camera 6....

That's gotta bode well.. right?

Wallbergb.. keep an eye on this thread (or a new one started called camera 8) and you are most welcome to join in.
    More than you realize. That was Camera 5 also.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That camera has a lot of stories to tell.... I can't believe it was 5, 6 and will potentially be 8...

Let's not talk about the se7ens....

Shawn it was a pleasure.. well mostly it was.. sometimes it was a right royal pain in the arse, but for the rest of the time.. it was a pleasure

Photo's will be done Monday.. I should hopefully have them up as soon as I get them back.. kinda can't wait to see them.. kinda terrified of what will show up

S xx
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe it should get it's own TV show? I heard OK and Hello are interested too..
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin