Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,958   Online: 783
      
Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 834
  1. #131

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    Hmmm I gotta rent a cottage there in 2 years time then!
    Plum furrgit that one, but then i forget that I'm not 17 nearly ever day!

  2. #132

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    444
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Wooa! I have friends in Colorado, I could send up a smoke signal and stop it right there!
    :-))
    Should I be watching my back?? :outlaw:

    Mike - IN Colorado

  3. #133
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,051
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    Should I be watching my back?? :outlaw:

    Mike - IN Colorado
    I fear we may need to call in the sheriff for this one...
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  4. #134

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    Hi Mike, most of my friends around those parts are what people call true-blooded rednecks.
    But you and I know that they are the good guys!

    Might be some great pictures there! hint hint!
    Looking forward to your pictures.

    No need for a sherriff, Sile, the good guys settle such over a beer and share some tall stories!

    :-)

  5. #135

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    444
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Hi Mike, most of my friends around those parts are what people call true-blooded rednecks.
    But you and I know that they are the good guys!

    Might be some great pictures there! hint hint!
    Looking forward to your pictures.

    No need for a sherriff, Sile, the good guys settle such over a beer and share some tall stories!

    :-)
    Too true . I know a few as well and they are good people... Can't wait to get my hands on the camera!!

    Mike

  6. #136

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,542
    Images
    77
    World camera is on it's way.
    Bundes Post today.

    tim in Aachen.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  7. #137
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,051
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    World camera is on it's way.
    Bundes Post today.

    tim in Aachen.

    I'm very glad to hear we don't need the sheriff Erik.. A pint and some tall stories sounds a lot better!

    Tim nice work.. You've set the bar high!
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  8. #138

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    Sile, most of my friends over there would stay well clear of the local sherriff, descending from rum-runners and still owners......
    :-))

    Trying to follow where the camera IS, looking forward to make my two pictures, hoping light and atmosphere will be perfect on the big day!

  9. #139
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,051
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Sile, most of my friends over there would stay well clear of the local sherriff, descending from rum-runners and still owners......
    :-))

    Trying to follow where the camera IS, looking forward to make my two pictures, hoping light and atmosphere will be perfect on the big day!
    Ah I know about still owners though the tipple here would be Poitín (Potcheen) made from potatoes which tastes something like... the last thing you'll ever drink!

    The US/Canada camera is obviously still somewhere in the postal service.. don't worry you'll all catch up soon, our cross continent travels will slow us down.....
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  10. #140

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    Still owners over here use sugar&yeast pure and simple plus boosters, it still tastes like the last thing you'll ever drink!

    I known a few local heroes in my time, one of which supplied som well known bars and restaurants(!) in the nearest city, apparently you got the real stuff at first, later your taste shot, so to speak, you got my friends produce!

    Hoping for exiting news that the camera has passed the first few hurdles.....



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin