Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,542   Online: 1023

Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 252930313233343536373839404145 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eeeeeh CH, you been travelling in Europe lately?

:-P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Thanks for that Erik.. it's a lot of bother to have gone to, I know, so I really appreciate it.

As for the US infiltration of my computer.. I have to admit I've always been somewhat suspicious of Tim (in San Jose)'s loyalties.. He was shooting from the other hip this time round from Aachen in Germany.. and then flying over Ireland to get back the the San Jose in the US of A..

Methinks he may just have done some computer hacking while over Irish waters...

Those Americans.. you just can't turn your back on them for one minute!
    The tricky part was making the new address label I had printed up look just like the labels you sent over in the package Sile.

But American injinuity triumphed. Nobody else noticed it was hand printed. In crayon. In orange.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah time to repent!

And time to step forward and tell us all what REALLY went down with camera 6? I've been reading up in the archives, I bet those #%%&&##" 'mericans had their hand in that too!

I'll have my eyes checked, it was ME that didn't notice the orange address label......

EP

PS I better have my head checked too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We should have a Do-Over with Camera 8.
    Same Members Same Route, this is no fun
    with the camera being lost. Sign me up !

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron LarFor4X5 View Post
    We should have a Do-Over with Camera 8.
    Same Members Same Route, this is no fun
    with the camera being lost. Sign me up !

Ron
    While it seems not, it is hard to insert 'Tim in Aachen' into any type of schedule.

Plans to be back there but no definitive plans, ya know?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think that is too early, the jury is still out on wether the camera is actually LOST or just delayed in the big postal system, lets wait until I get an answer from the researchers in the mial unit.

I'll keep ya all posted.

But of course I want to sign up for Camera 8 immediately!!

Erik in Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Eeeeeh CH, you been travelling in Europe lately?

:-P
    No, but with all the recent work I've been doing in downtown Nashville, I've exceeded my quota on tourist experiences.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He he I betcha you'd find a lot of crazy norskies in Nashville, country music is BIG over here!
    Local stereotype used to be a young fellow in an old banged-out swedish car (volvo) living in the car, playing C&W 24/7, fat as a zeppeliner from too many burgers and coke - in short excellent picture material!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do they sing the English version of the songs or are they just that style of music, but with Norwegian lyrics?
    Do you have a direct translation for "redneck"?
    If not, I think you need one. Make them feel at home. We don't need any more over here!
    Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Both ways norskie lyrics and scanlish version.... one dude have even apperared on Garnd 'Ole Opry. He is a standup guy BTW, Bjørgo Haaland, but getting old.

We DO call them rednecks, no need to translate a perfectly superb expression! And truth be told, some of my best friends are! Most of these guys are resourceful and helpsome, can fix themselves supper by way of fishingrod or hunting rifle any day or season, and will make your car move, no matter what! I have no disdain fro redneck either side of the Big Pond. Some of them are funny though! On the other hand I betchyou they think WE are also, wasting time on sumkin' so totally useless as picturetaking stuff!

Have a nice weekend Chris.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin