Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,909   Online: 926

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 283233343536373839404142434448 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Which reminds me:

"Kansas City, here I cooooome!" (who wrote that song, it was a classic in the 1960's.....)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Got mail from Chris, he is definitely one of the good guys!

Too bad about that address slip-up, otherwise I think it would have been a close race.
    If the yanks beat is I'll be the first to bow to their fighting spirit.

Perhaps we get another chance with #8?

Erik... Be prepared to bow soon! Tennessee borders my state and i will have the camera off to NY the same day! Yes... The smell of victory!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Is it very wrong to wish for a teensy weensy little tornado to hit Kansas or at least a mail box in it??

Of course it is. It's much better to just ensure that that camera returns to Ireland on one of GBs fine ships.. like the Lusitania or the Titanic.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by J Rollinger View Post
    Erik... Be prepared to bow soon! Tennessee borders my state and i will have the camera off to NY the same day! Yes... The smell of victory!
    Did Sile's tornado jump over Kansas and Missouri, and knock Kentucky off the map?
    Maybe we're just driving with different maps.
    Unless something changed since the last time I was there, I've always had to go through Kentucky to get to Illinois... or get on a plane that skipped it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    Did Sile's tornado jump over Kansas and Missouri, and knock Kentucky off the map?
    Maybe we're just driving with different maps.
    Unless something changed since the last time I was there, I've always had to go through Kentucky to get to Illinois... or get on a plane that skipped it!

Your right! I dont know what i was thinking, i guess i was a little excited about the camera coming my way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Ps.. Oh Crap!! We're in deep deep doo doo now....
    Yup, I guess that enema worked, alright...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Which reminds me:

"Kansas City, here I cooooome!" (who wrote that song, it was a classic in the 1960's.....)
    I believe Leiber/Stoller get most of the writing credits but I suspect that perennial rapper TRad. deserves most of the recognition.
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Typical! I can't even send a tornado to the right place... But maybe it should take my version of the journey? What is it's hurry? Also if we're going with classic songs for inspiration for its trip.. Wouldn't that fine Al Jolson number "California here I come....." be a better one??

After that, I think Tim has the right idea, a nice leisurely cruise back home.. via Greenland - producer of the worlds most icebergs. And for the record.. for Camera #8 I'm taking out some man-made disaster insurance.. these natural ones just cannot be relied upon!

Fred the enema worked.. and then some. But now we need something to bung it back up again so we have something to stand on.. we're sinking fast!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Egan View Post
    I believe Leiber/Stoller get most of the writing credits but I suspect that perennial rapper TRad. deserves most of the recognition.
    Naaa! The BeaTles themselves recorded it and I still remember Lieber/Stollerman printed on the label of a VINYL record, still have a few hundred of those also, not only old cameras!

Who the hull have heard of TRad? and wut is s "rapper"?
    We was talking SINGERS here, not loudmouth talkers.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    Yup, I guess that enema worked, alright...
    Fred a misadmistered enemA will win you new enemI(es)!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin