Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,707   Posts: 1,482,865   Online: 979

Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 313536373839404142434445464751 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jupp Steve, and with this camere we needn't even do that, it comes already stopped down!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    Looking for someone on the west coast of Canada to take the "chaotic camera". Any takers??
    The chaotic camera? was that the long lost camera 1? (been reading up on that one)
    Or is that the chaotic coast?------------

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    Steve,
    If it helps to lift your spirits, I went to the PO today. No sign of parcels from Colorado yet.

Chris
    Any update from Tennessee?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    Any update from Tennessee?
    This coming monday, tuesday at the latest, the race is yet again on, be very, very afraid!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No update as of yet.
    I was out of town all weekend (until about an hour ago). I'll check the PO en route to work tomorrow morning.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    No update as of yet.
    I was out of town all weekend (until about an hour ago). I'll check the PO en route to work tomorrow morning.
    No hurry... stop and take some photo's on the way, why not have a coffee.. a beer perhaps? Or a seventy five course meal??
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Or whatabout, load som FILM, take som pictures - MANY pictures, go to the mall, pick up some Soad, vitamine C and instant coffe (ceapest brand in sight!!) go home read up on the Net and mix developer from the ingredients, develop films, scan them, start a blog upolad all the pictures and strike up a conversation with those that hasn't yet seen the Light (Vitamine-Light!!). No hurry to get to that post office!!
    :-)
    Erik

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Or whatabout, load som FILM, take som pictures - MANY pictures, go to the mall, pick up some Soad, vitamine C and instant coffe (ceapest brand in sight!!) go home read up on the Net and mix developer from the ingredients, develop films, scan them, start a blog upolad all the pictures and strike up a conversation with those that hasn't yet seen the Light (Vitamine-Light!!). No hurry to get to that post office!!
    :-)
    Erik
    First of all, he needs to find out in lengthy discussions in various forums which film/developer combo is the right one ... and don't forget that the phase of the moon is important when talking about stand development
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No joy at the post office this morning.
    I've sent toro_mike a PM to confirm shipping address. If it was sent first class instead of Priority, it could take longer. I'm still patient. I won't worry until Thursday. That sounds like a nice arbitrary day to let the fretting begin, but that won't happen because the Pony Express is just slow. They WILL arrive soon, just not yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We're gritting our teeth CD, hoping they somehow are able to change ponies, or maybe that their ponies run off, while we're betting on that the Royal mail finally comes through and delivers early tuesday morning, then aløl bets are off!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin