Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,511   Posts: 1,543,570   Online: 1094
      
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 353940414243444546474849505155 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 834
  1. #441

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    LOL!

    Saved in the nick of time, by the grace of God!

    Lets have at them, they are reeling from this unexpected blow!!

  2. #442

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,542
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Seems we've finally got to the bottom of it (no pun intended Tim)...

    Apparently the address we had for Cdholden was an old one so it seems as if the Leprechauns have been at it again
    PM's sent to both of you Chris and Mike...

    It also looks as if, inadvertently, the race is back on..
    Does this mean I can keep the pony?

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  3. #443
    Steve Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ryde, Isle of Wight
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    8,595
    Images
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Does this mean I can keep the pony?
    For a while. But you will need to teach it to swim so it can take the camera back across the Atlantic at the end of it's travels.


    Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

  4. #444
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,050
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    For a while. But you will need to teach it to swim so it can take the camera back across the Atlantic at the end of it's travels.


    Steve.
    Good point Steve.. though you might also want to teach it how to juggle too Tim..
    We wouldn't want it to be a one trick pony
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  5. #445

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,542
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Good point Steve.. though you might also want to teach it how to juggle too Tim..
    We wouldn't want it to be a one trick pony
    You now have my pony express pony turning tricks? Sile!!!

    tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  6. #446

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    it suddenly dawned on me, I'm a poor bugger, Iiiinglisj is my 2. language : "turning tricks"!
    I'll be damned, and with a horse too!

    Man!

  7. #447
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,050
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    You now have my pony express pony turning tricks? Sile!!!

    tim in san jose
    Learning not turning.. sheesh Tim have you something you need to tell us??

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    it suddenly dawned on me, I'm a poor bugger, Iiiinglisj is my 2. language : "turning tricks"!
    I'll be damned, and with a horse too!

    Man!
    Your English is good enough to understand that Erik! Though maybe it would be better for you if you didn't!!
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

  8. #448

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    norway - on the coast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    758
    I know nothiing, I'm from Barcelone!

  9. #449

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,542
    Images
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    I know nothiing, I'm from Barcelone!
    I guess that explains something. I am not sure what though.


    Got any volunteers to feed my pony while I am in Europe next week?

    tim in san jose (till Wednesday)
    Where ever you are, there you be.

  10. #450
    Síle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,050
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    I guess that explains something. I am not sure what though.


    Got any volunteers to feed my pony while I am in Europe next week?

    tim in san jose (till Wednesday)
    Open the hatch and drop him over Ireland Tim.. I'll be standing there with my arms open
    Síle

    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin