Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,930   Online: 820

Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 374142434445464748495051525357 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Chris I remember WKRP in Cincinnati very well and loved the show.. However I didn't see that episode, mores the shame! So I guess that means I too must be old.. but I'm definitely not from the US!

Erik and Fred I was particularly fond of Flowery Twats myself!
    It's nice to see that WKRP was exported for the rest of the world to enjoy. Though, I never got into Faulty Towers. It was too weird for me. I just chalked it up to British humor being dry, but then I realized that I liked Monty Python. It was then that I just let go of trying to explain it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I took my second shot today so the camera will be on its way to Mr Black Dog Jake tomorrow.

There are 18 shots left and only four people remaining in the list so take at least two shots each..... perhaps even three!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Methinks Sile has definite plans for those two remaining shots, or just wanna keep them as reserve in case any of those 4 remaining shooters gets a bad case of something....

Onwards!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Methinks Sile has definite plans for those two remaining shots...

Onwards!
    Yes. Two photos of Camera 6, documenting her successful infiltration of the One Trick Pony Express!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    Yes. Two photos of Camera 6, documenting her successful infiltration of the One Trick Pony Express!

Omg...I'm off to Wikileaks to see who's been telling my secrets!!!

Um and yes please feel free to take two pics those of you still remaining.. The last shot on the roll is reserved for the bottle of wine that I intend drinking as soon as these babies land on my doorstep!

Steve well done turning it around so fast after all the confusion.
    John you and your Huge Manatee evoked the loudest groan I've had in a long time.. and no smart comments from the peanut gallery tyvm!

As Erik so wisely said... Onwards!!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That reminds me of an episode of WKRP, when Les arranges a helicopter full of turkeys be dropped over Cincinnati as a Thanksgiving promotion by the radio station. "But I thought they could fly!"

After I began typing, I realize that this is probably more amusing to me than others reading this thread. This was a show in the late 1970s to early 80s, about radio station and it's staff. Unless you're old and from the US, and remember watching the show, you probably won't get this reference.
    Relive a great moment in time:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/322/wkrp-i...i-turkeys-away

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Steve well done turning it around so fast after all the confusion.
    Don't speak too soon. One of those American/Canadians could be trying to detain me on the way down to the Post Office today.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Don't speak too soon. One of those American/Canadians could be trying to detain me on the way down to the Post Office today.

Steve.
    Not any more.........
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Message : "Sorry currently our video library cannot be streamed outside USA"

I KNEW there was something those Yanks was keeping to themselves!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's on its way to Derbyshire in the hands of some of the country's finest post delivering professionals. Which team is winning at the moment? (assuming it was a race... which it obviously isn't!).

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Not any more.........
    I wasn't detained by any Americans or Canadians so whatever you did worked.

Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin