Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,057   Online: 913

Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 394344454647484950515253545559 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    No.... that would be me. It's already had two goes at finding me!

Actually, I didn't put my address on the back so I doubt it.

Steve.
    Worse, they picked up my return address from rewading the label undernest the label addressed to you.

Unless Black Dog is very, very lucky, we might get to test the detectives at Royal Mail once more, they did sterling service the last time around, so I remain an optimist!

Sile, I think we have to figure out a handicap on our side of the pond, seems our camera might be smitten!

Erik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Arrrrgh..... Are you all trying to kill me??? Blackdog you need to camp out in your old house until the camera arrives.. or self flagellate from Lands end to John O Groats just to make up for it!

We don't need a handicap Erik.. we already have one.. it's called the European & ROtW team!!!

Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This makes us look extremely bad - we now look worse&more inefficient than the f'-n 'mericans, can you imagine THAT??!

This looks like a EU-scheme that comes out of Bruxelles!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    This makes us look extremely bad - we now look worse&more inefficient than the f'-n 'mericans, can you imagine THAT??!

This looks like a EU-scheme that comes out of Bruxelles!!!

Shh... we're not worse.. we're equally bad at this present moment.. hopefully some divine intervention .. or BadDog finding then package at least!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like you all need Canadians to help you with this.

Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Shh... we're not worse.. we're equally bad at this present moment.. hopefully some divine intervention .. or BadDog finding then package at least!
    Nope. You're worse! It's only two of you non-"f-'in Americans", not three of us.
    Did you forget that my address change notification was documented back in April (albeit on Camera #6)?

Chris
    (still hoping for a "return to sender")

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    we now look worse&more inefficient than the f'-n 'mericans, can you imagine
    This reminds me of part of a routine Al Murray* does talking about Americans:

"We don't think that we are better than you... no. It's just that you're worse than us".

(* British comedian).

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    Nope. You're worse! It's only two of you non-"f-'in Americans", not three of us.
    Did you forget that my address change notification was documented back in April (albeit on Camera #6)?

Chris
    (still hoping for a "return to sender")
    Ah Chris you should know by now that I'd never let the truth get in the way of a good old moan....
    Síle

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just think, if we hadn't had all of the delays with irresponsible people moving house, the camera would have returned finished a couple of days before it started.

Steve
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Wow, this is chaos that could be made in Italy, and Italians are not even involved...

But fortunately none of the photographers on the list lives in Sanaa, Yemen...

I suggest we rename the next project to "The Odysseus Camera Project".
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin