Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,790   Online: 908

Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 404445464748495051525354555660 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Just think, if we hadn't had all of the delays with irresponsible people moving house, the camera would have returned finished a couple of days before it started.
    Steve
    Yeah! talk aboth those, Steve!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    Wow, this is chaos that could be made in Italy, and Italians are not even involved...
    Who zeez they're not involved? I think the camera(s) take a detour to New Jersey from time to time - yeah must be those Ayetalians!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think we should rename this thread:-

"Camera 7... The Travelling Camera Project.. Specially for those of you that couldn't organise a piss up in a Brewery

Please sign here:__________________________"

Oh and don't forget to PM the address of the house you were born in and haven't lived in for at least 20 years to our organiser so she can make an even bigger mess of it than it already is

PS: We also have some African investors who are interested in getting involved on a financial level.. Please indicate if you wish to help our some very nice people who are in need of your bank account to cash a cheque. It appears to be quite profitable.. So much so that we're considering sending the camera and other valuables to Nigeria when we're through the 498548 people on the list
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Oh and don't forget to PM the address of the house you were born in and haven't lived in for at least 20 years to our organiser
    Strangely, the house I am in now is the one I lived in from about six months old until I was 26. I bought it from my mother earlier this year.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    I think we should rename this thread:-

"Camera 7... The Travelling Camera Project.. Specially for those of you that couldn't organise a piss up in a Brewery

Please sign here:__________________________"

Oh and don't forget to PM the address of the house you were born in and haven't lived in for at least 20 years to our organiser so she can make an even bigger mess of it than it already is

PS: We also have some African investors who are interested in getting involved on a financial level.. Please indicate if you wish to help our some very nice people who are in need of your bank account to cash a cheque. It appears to be quite profitable.. So much so that we're considering sending the camera and other valuables to Nigeria when we're through the 498548 people on the list
    Well Sile, if the job was easy, they would let me do it.

Your doing fine. Administrative muckups are common, the threads get old (my fault), the people move around, you know how it is. I thought it impressive you hit me, a moving target in Aachen. Next traveling camera project is ONLY for those on vacation. All interested, please forward to Sile, 1.) when you will be on vacation, 2.) where you will be, a somewhat good adddress (i.e. General Post Cape of Good Hope S.A. or the like) and 3.) what kind of blintz you might like with your coffee or tea for breakfast.

tim in Aachen
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Strangely, the house I am in now is the one I lived in from about six months old until I was 26. I bought it from my mother earlier this year.

Steve.
    So technically if I followed my principle of giving your birth address instead of the one we had for you we'd have actually hit it on the nose.. impressive!!

Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Well Sile, if the job was easy, they would let me do it.

Your doing fine. Administrative muckups are common, the threads get old (my fault), the people move around, you know how it is. I thought it impressive you hit me, a moving target in Aachen. Next traveling camera project is ONLY for those on vacation. All interested, please forward to Sile, 1.) when you will be on vacation, 2.) where you will be, a somewhat good adddress (i.e. General Post Cape of Good Hope S.A. or the like) and 3.) what kind of blintz you might like with your coffee or tea for breakfast.

tim in Aachen
    Thank you for the vote of confidence Tim.. and it was easy and you did do it! I obviously work better with moving targets.. static and immoveable targets on the other hand....

Ah yes.. another twist for our instanity fuelled project.. "Take a photo while on Vacation with the one camera and then pass it on to the next person on the list who is also on vacation.. Members travelling in the outer Hebrides or climbing Kilimanjaro are particularly welcome......"
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why don't you just send the Vacation camera to me for safekeeping, and instruct all to go visit the norwegian fiords.... en route they visit me, and get to loan the camera for ONE day, I could supply film, whenever we need to change film, the lucky(?) bastard get to send the film to you, and we perpetuate this?
    :-)

That way I get a new camera to keep and play with (off-season!), the fiords get very welcome business, and the travellers get a reprive from terror-stricken tourist traps.

Make that camera an exqiuste Voightländer Perkeo II!!

Erik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Why don't you just send the Vacation camera to me for safekeeping, and instruct all to go visit the norwegian fiords.... en route they visit me, and get to loan the camera for ONE day, I could supply film, whenever we need to change film, the lucky(?) bastard get to send the film to you, and we perpetuate this?
    :-)

That way I get a new camera to keep and play with (off-season!), the fiords get very welcome business, and the travellers get a reprive from terror-stricken tourist traps.

Make that camera an exqiuste Voightländer Perkeo II!!

Erik
    And we wind up with 25 pictures of a Ford!

Too weird.

tim in Aachen
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well compared to a picture of the family cars dashboard.......!

Yer supposed to input SOME imagination, you know Tim.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So Erik, does that mean you're going to house all of us that come visiting for a week or two? I can make it around Christmas next year.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin