Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,378   Online: 999

Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6465051525354555657585960616266 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Give it little while, these things take their time, consider there's beurocarcy involved. To some of you that is a bad thing, but it is the only, and right way to do things in large organizations....

Consider the USARMY, they might take their time, but when they arrive on the scene, people sit up wide awake.

The Euro camera went missing for the better part of 3 weeks, but was returned, sound and safe.
    Thanks for the positive note Erik! I'm hoping you are right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Mike, Freudian moment there, I can see that now, between the lines, there might have been a thought, having the USARMY go looking for the camera, I bet they'd give it up in a second, whoever has it, as soon as those drones started circling!

:-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, caught that Erik. Thanks for the suggestion... The USARMY is a little busy right now and wouldn't take my call. Oh well, there's still hope!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Camilles' cousin is a Four Star General, let me know, maybe she can put in call for us ...

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I doubt very much that the US Army could take on the combined forces of the US Postal 'Service'.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I doubt very much that the US Army could take on the combined forces of the US Postal 'Service'.
    I See Your Point.

Especially, if you get enough of them Slingin' Lead !

I'm Just Saying ...

Ron

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Hey Mike, Freudian moment there, I can see that now, between the lines, there might have been a thought, having the USARMY go looking for the camera, I bet they'd give it up in a second, whoever has it, as soon as those drones started circling!

:-)
    Are you sure they would find a camera? They are still searching for an ugly guy with a false beard and a kitchen towel around his head.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    Are you sure they would find a camera? They are still searching for an ugly guy with a false beard and a kitchen towel around his head.
    Do you mean, Mitur Bin Izdirti ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    Ah, he believes in divine interception I think, seems to think he will get away with it.

US post on the other hand are sensible guys and gals who know brute force when they see it.

On the other hand ,let THEM loose in the hunt for the dirty towel. I bet if he tries to slip away without a mailbox up to official spec they would be all over him in a sec!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I'm curious as to which one is better equipped with fire power.
    You might be surprised!

Chris
    (cocked, locked and ready to rock)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin