Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,150   Posts: 1,614,008   Online: 1042

Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21616566676869707172737475767781 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    ... especially if you spoke with a man who says his name is Peggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L2cI8brzQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lzz8KER520
    Funny thing is, the first person had an accent, but spoke excellent English, whereas the second person, named Pam, was barely understandable

There is always some truth in fiction.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    ... especially if you spoke with a man who says his name is Peggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L2cI8brzQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lzz8KER520
    I swear I think that's how customer services are run in some companies over here! I was once on the phone to Eircom - Ireland's main telecom service - and after 40 minutes of being passed from menu to automated menu to Bangladesh and back again.. I finally got to speak to an Irish girl who put me on hold and promptly hung up on me... Needless to say I no longer avail of their services..

Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I'm thinking of sacrificing some of these things...

How in heavens name did you find that??
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    How in heavens name did you find that??
    Entirely by accident, I swear. Why, did you want me to box some up and send them along with those Lucky Charms I promised you?
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Right now in Spain they're holding the Running of the Bulls,
    followed by the Soiling of the Pants,
    and the Burying of the Idiots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Entirely by accident, I swear. Why, did you want me to box some up and send them along with those Lucky Charms I promised you?
    Ooh yes please..
    Well it is Christmas after all...
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format

And in other news...

A superbug named C-diff is on the rise, a germ that so ravages some people's intestines that repeated tries of the strongest, most expensive antibiotic can't conquer their disabling diarrhea.

Now a small but growing number of doctors are trying a last-ditch treatment: Using good bacteria to fight off the bad by transplanting stool from a healthy person into the sick person's colon.

Man, I'm finding all the good ones today. Can I get disability payments from Social Security for that?
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Right now in Spain they're holding the Running of the Bulls,
    followed by the Soiling of the Pants,
    and the Burying of the Idiots.

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    That's perfect, Fred!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Man, I'm finding all the good ones today. Can I get disability payments from Social Security for that?
    So in other words if you can't take your s**t then try someone else's s**t instead?
    Oh and ew..
    Síle

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I swear I think that's how customer services are run in some companies over here! I was once on the phone to Eircom - Ireland's main telecom service - and after 40 minutes of being passed from menu to automated menu to Bangladesh and back again.. I finally got to speak to an Irish girl who put me on hold and promptly hung up on me... Needless to say I no longer avail of their services..
    There is a german phone company named Arcor (also known as "Arrrgggghhor!!"), it's quite similar.

People say that hinduism can be proven by calling Arcor's customer service and waiting forever because it takes at least four complete rebirths until you speak to a human being.

Needless to say that the incompetent dork that picks up the phone in the end can't help you because he was reborn as a sloth, platypus or Hasselhoff.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    So in other words if you can't take your s**t then try someone else's s**t instead?
    Oh and ew..
    It's probably a painful therapy: the doctor beats the shit into someone.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    There is a german phone company named Arcor (also known as "Arrrgggghhor!!"), it's quite similar.

People say that hinduism can be proven by calling Arcor's customer service and waiting forever because it takes at least four complete rebirths until you speak to a human being.

Needless to say that the incompetent dork that picks up the phone in the end can't help you because he was reborn as a sloth, platypus or Hasselhoff.
    Only 4?....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin