Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,721   Online: 872

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707475767778798081828384 LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That camera is our last hope..
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    That camera is our last hope..
    I blame you for not catching camera seven. I aimed my camera catapult directly at you (with a three degree compensation for the wind) so I know it got to within catching distance of you! Perhaps it fell down a drain.... could you have a look?

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I might as well blame you for the other camera too. Since we're placing a burden on one, we might as well make it two so as not to have multiple people add to the confusion.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    I swear I need my head examined (for many reasons.. but that's besides the point).. I hereby declare cameras 7½(a) and 7½(b) officially opened.

Can I have a hands up from those in this thread who wish to carry on? The rules will be slightly different from the previous round in so much as cameras won't be sent anywhere until PM's have been exchanged and recorded delivery is going to be compulsory..

Whaddya think?
    I'm new to this thread but would like to get involved. I promise to take my meds and follow the rules. Who knows, maybe one of the missing cameras will show up in my mailbox
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd certainly like to give it another shot. I love the new rules! Be they the savior to 7½a and b!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe the cameras are somwhere in a parallel universe, like in 'Fringe'?....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On mature recollection (if I can be considered to ever have such a thing)... I've decided the next camera round shall be named.....

*Drum roll please*

Camera 8...

Yes yes I know it's a controversial choice, but I figure calling it anything to do with the number 7 may in fact be its death knoll even before it hits the post office..

So with Tim's permission.. I'm going to send the Sure shot off again.. I reckon it's got luck written all over it!

I will start up a new thread, but am waiting until I post the photo's up.. No point in getting too cocky now is there?

Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    7 and 7 is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...Between Clark and Hilldale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problem sending the sure shot out. Decide what film to put in (B&W???), change the batteries, clean the lens, and let it rip.

You have my current address? Why don't you have me as the last shooting party and I'll do the honors of getting the film developed.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin