Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,629   Online: 748

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 317175767778798081828384 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    No problem sending the sure shot out. Decide what film to put in (B&W???), change the batteries, clean the lens, and let it rip.

You have my current address? Why don't you have me as the last shooting party and I'll do the honors of getting the film developed.

tim in san jose
    Sounds like a plan Tim.. and a good one at that. I'll change the battery and get it ready to start moving..
    That said, I'm almost afraid to say that if Mooseontheloose has camera 8(a) started... then we'll have to re-decide what we do with this baby...

But there's time
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sile - I just read this -- go ahead with the Sureshot. I wasn't able to find a single point-and-shoot camera in Bangkok, although I did debate buying a cheap Holga (and they're cheap in Thailand!!) and throwing in a couple rolls of film. Long story short though, I didn't, so please feel free to get Camera 8 rolling (and have me on the list somewhere -- I'll be back in Japan at the end of March).

Hopefully this message gets through (internet in Myanmar is spotty at best).
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problem at all Moosie dear.. I'll get round 6 up and posted and start working on the dynamics for round 8. The sure shot behaved itself well and the prints were of good enough quality to go for another round.. so we'll work off that.

We'll certainly keep you in the loop!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So, Sile... I hesitate to ask, but have you regained your insanity yet?

What's the story? There is no Camera 8 thread yet...
    Mike

"Your apparent youth belies your worldly knowledge."
    Flickr Account

Shooter
    Multi Format
    She's still trying to glue the hair back on her head. A bald Irishwoman is a terrible thing.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Seahawks won Superbowl XLVIII.
    Next year's Superbowl is XLIX. Easier to pronounce than XLVIII. Sounds like XLAX.
    I hope that doesn't mean we won't be able to stop the run...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    ... A bald Irishwoman is a terrible thing.
    I kind of like Sinead O'Connor.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Intense!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    So, Sile... I hesitate to ask, but have you regained your insanity yet?

What's the story? There is no Camera 8 thread yet...
    Mike for something to be regained... there would have to have something to lose in the first place

There will be a camera 8 thread I promise, I've been way too busy in work of late to get the logistics worked out, but with a few days off next week I should be able to get my head (which by the way Fred is most definitely NOT bald!) around it..

And Matt.. I see Sinead when I'm doing my weekly shopping, she lives down the road.. I could put a good word in for you if you wish?
    Síle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post

And Matt.. I see Sinead when I'm doing my weekly shopping, she lives down the road.. I could put a good word in for you if you wish?
    Síle:

If you think that Sinead would like to hear that she has a 54 year old fan in Canada who thinks that she makes wonderful and interesting music, than please go right ahead!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Síle:

If you think that Sinead would like to hear that she has a 54 year old fan in Canada who thinks that she makes wonderful and interesting music, than please go right ahead!
    Consider it done... I'm sure it would make her day!
    Síle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin