Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,216   Online: 953

Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162060 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    That's great news about the Nikon Shawn! And it sounds like a lovely one.. though if this is my baby.. does that mean you're the father???

I'm all for the two camera idea personally.. it's a nightmare start, but means everyone that expressed interest can join in.. Tim is the SureShot ok to send off again without changing the battery or should I change it before it goes anywhere??

Is everyone in agreement with the two camera round? Maybe the same film in both cameras.. I did love the colour and hues of the Ektar100 but genuinely do not mind what film is used.. I'll go with popular opinion!
    If you send it out, change the battery. I have no idea if and when it was changed (or even IF it can be changed without taking the film out). So that battery could be 3 years old by now. Is there still an extra one in the bottom of the shipping box?

tim

Popular opinion is that we all don't agree. That's what makes it fun. I don't care what we use either.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Either works for me. I do find it easier to think in color, tho. Guess I've become kinda lazy in that respect.

With respect to the Seattle contingent, again, like before, it might be a good idea to lump us all in one group, so the cameras do tend to move expediently, instead of dealing with USPS for delivering it around the area. Same thing goes for those of you in other areas who happen to live within 50 miles (80 km) of each other.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nikon_F View Post
    Either works for me. I do find it easier to think in color, tho. Guess I've become kinda lazy in that respect.

With respect to the Seattle contingent, again, like before, it might be a good idea to lump us all in one group, so the cameras do tend to move expediently, instead of dealing with USPS for delivering it around the area. Same thing goes for those of you in other areas who happen to live within 50 miles (80 km) of each other.

-J
    That's the next camera. I will keep the camera at my house. You come visit me (bring a bottle of wine) and take your pictures up in SF, 17 Mile Drive (think Weston), or go to Yosemite (think Adams). Or take a picture of my bathroom; who am I to judge?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    That's the next camera. I will keep the camera at my house. You come visit me (bring a bottle of wine) and take your pictures up in SF, 17 Mile Drive (think Weston), or go to Yosemite (think Adams). Or take a picture of my bathroom; who am I to judge?

tim in san jose
    Hey now... I think seeing as the camera is in MY house.. you should all come here, bring ME wine and take your photo's in Ireland.. then bring me more wine...
    I'll get the Guinness in
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kewl...

PARTY AT SHEILA'S !!!!!!! Last one to Wicklow sleeps on the porch!
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Large Format

Shooter
    35mm
    THIS IS AMAZING!!! I might be new around here but if at all possible.. I'd be honored if one of these camera's could stop by here in Brazil! If I can't be a reserve, I'll settle for waterboy!
    What would the "rules and regulations" be for this? How does this actually come together?
    Cheers!

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    I was just thinking I want to visit Ireland. Woo hoo!

lmn

Shooter
    35mm
    (we have a major sponsor to foot the bill, yes?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    Kewl...

PARTY AT SHEILA'S !!!!!!! Last one to Wicklow sleeps on the porch!

The party is on!!
    Just don't forget that wine or I may just have to consider some new sacrificial rules that don't involve chickens...

Ambar if we have two camera's it should be able to stop in Brazil so watch this space..

Lisa.. do you think if we sweet talk Tim he may just agree to become the major sponsor??
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin