Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,656   Online: 638

Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920212223242868 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am so proud of you all....

No poultry will be safe for the next 6-12 months (yes I'm being optimistic!)..

Thanks to ShawnRahmen for looking after the film survey and purchasing.. and for the Nikon.. the camera's should be ready to set sail in the next week. There will be a change of list as one camera will now start with him (makes way more sense that way) and the other begins here with the exact same film.

Looking forward to this now.. and to the Beer Can Chicken I have planned for the BBQ tonight....
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is good comedy. 5 pages of posts and almost 3,000 views of this thread and the cameras haven't even left yet.
    With these results, you would think we were all government employees!
    I suggest we schedule a meeting to discuss scheduling our next meeting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, but only if it's mandatory and I get overtime pay for it.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'm certainly doing my bit for the cause..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicken.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	35749
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Just a little longer...

Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    This is good comedy. 5 pages of posts and almost 3,000 views of this thread and the cameras haven't even left yet.
    Never understood why photography attracts such restless people. Or maybe it is the cause of restlessness?

Seriously - it's not like we're not gonna be here this time next year tryin' to figure out where these cameras are.

Latest update: The Nikon is loaded and ready to go. We are waiting for Sile to get the Portra I mailed to her and she will load up the Canon, and hopefully we'll get the cameras shipped off simultaneously very, very soon.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    !
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Never understood why photography attracts such restless people. Or maybe it is the cause of restlessness?

Seriously - it's not like we're not gonna be here this time next year tryin' to figure out where these cameras are.

Latest update: The Nikon is loaded and ready to go. We are waiting for Sile to get the Portra I mailed to her and she will load up the Canon, and hopefully we'll get the cameras shipped off simultaneously very, very soon.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's not mission difficult, it's mission impossible........
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Well I'm certainly doing my bit for the cause..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicken.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	35749
    ooooo...that looks good

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by semeuse View Post
    ooooo...that looks good
    My first thought was of how painful that must have been. Ooooh, ouch!
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Seahawks won Superbowl XLVIII.
    Next year's Superbowl is XLIX. Easier to pronounce than XLVIII. Sounds like XLAX.
    I hope that doesn't mean we won't be able to stop the run...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin